15 15"s (Yes, you read that right.)

Yep subscribed to his youtube channel and spent about an hr earlier watching the old JP build videos. Wish I had went to Hayden yesterday now!

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Jp put to many chains on the current build to work also.

Last I heard this new one is getting pulled already. I see Jp's gear for sale on some pages. :shrugs:

that whole situation is bullshit too..

he made the builder do a specific setup in a space that it couldn't work in. then got mad about it not being as loud as it used to. He made shit right with the builder though, I'll give him that.

Let's not forget to add that it was still over a DB louder then it was before with 2 less subs and 1 less amp lol.

That things beasty

Jp put to many chains on the current build to work also.

Last I heard this new one is getting pulled already. I see Jp's gear for sale on some pages. :shrugs:

that whole situation is bullshit too..

he made the builder do a specific setup in a space that it couldn't work in. then got mad about it not being as loud as it used to. He made shit right with the builder though, I'll give him that.

Let's not forget to add that it was still over a DB louder then it was before with 2 less subs and 1 less amp lol.

got that skar math going on lol. Was it that it wouldn't do hair tricks or something? I remember the post where the TPL guys shared the videos... remember he wasn't "satisfied" or some stupid bullshit. Was the best looking build he ever had though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

and specs on this build?

15 PSI Platform 3 15"s, sealed enclosure, doors aren't completely finished but the fronts have 8 of the Rockford Pro Audio 6.5"s and 2 of the Rockford Pro Tweeters, currently just running off one of the older T15004s, (back doors are finished but not wrapped at the moment.) As far as power for the subs, 5 Rockford T40001s with 3 subs per amp (1.3 on each amp if I recall correctly.) 4 DC Alts rebuilt by Mechman and 10 XS Power D3100s. Although it is playing and playing violently, he's still got a few tricks left up his sleeve.

Calling it a sealed enclosure is debatable. That tunnel has a "port" area technically and a tuning frequency. I'd be more tempted to call it a bandpass.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived