Second Skin Audio

Best sub setup around $600?

jackson710r

So do you mean mean $600 for subs? What kind of space are you working with? What is your electrical gonna be? Also what amp will you be using?

Still learning but have started gathering.

I say get a single Fi SP4, decent hairpin alt, 4k ish or so korean board like a crescendo or sundown, upgrade front batt, add a group 31 in the rear and do the big 3 upgrade. Might cost you 3 grand or so depending on what ya get.

Hit em with the truth Carnines. Lol

Still learning but have started gathering.

Spl?sq?rock metal? Your all over the place sq doesn't go with spl.you need to have an idea how many watts you want to run..1000watts,1500,2000,2500.then you need to think of the electrical to back it up.this is the heart of your system if your electrical is weak everything else will be weak.more than likely damage your equipment

Sundown e series subs are great subs and wont disappoint for their price. If your new start slow,read alot here and gomfrom there. Lots of options,to thenpoint youll juat have to decide on your own what you want to have. But thats my suggestion based on hearing them and you being newer to the audio stuff.

I say get a single Fi SP4, decent hairpin alt, 4k ish or so korean board like a crescendo or sundown, upgrade front batt, add a group 31 in the rear and do the big 3 upgrade. Might cost you 3 grand or so depending on what ya get.

this^^^

I hate to chime in these threads because the posts are always opinion based and vs thread begins but....

a single 15" fi SP4 was $528 shipped to Ohio and completely shits on my old two digital designs 2512

same port tune and very close in box size

my SP4 is clean sounding from low hz to higher freq even if the song jumps around alot

Ive never heard it struggle or bottom out and Ive started to think of it as bulletproof because all the dubstep ive played it has handled with ease

this is all my personal experience though and others have different experiences

Id like to hear some sp4 some day. Alot of good things been said about them for sure. You nailed it though with the vs thread and all that, but kind of hard to avoid when there realky are so many dif options for a newer guy with 600 to spend on sub/subs. Id say read read and read more. Watch some vids and then itll give the op more of an idea of what each option is. I personally like customer service. Nothing like beimg able to get ahold of the company to get a straight forward answer as opposed to needing an answer and never gettin a reply til weeks or months later and then not even getting the right info. Ok ok my adhd is flying out of control here lol somim gonna go for lunch lol be easy yall.

Archived