HONDA ACCORD overkill rebuild

A lot of members may remember my original Honda accord system that I was working on a couple months back

but Its just certain things I didn't really like about it. For 1 I was rushing it and for 2 I didn't like my electrical/ wiring.

So I decided to start fresh and not start building until I have all the equipment for the build. Some may not agree with

the equipment I use but I will get the most out of what ever I use for the build. This time around it will be an overkill

some might say due to how many speakers and amps I will be using. But the main reason for the overkill

is because I do alot of installs for many different people around my area.This will be a good way to show

them how many different ways I can install speakers and also show all my custom/fabrication skills. Though

it will be a daily driver its also my show car.

MY PLAN

4 way system

20)Speakers

4) 12" SUBWOOFERS ~ 0HZ-63HZ

4) 8" MID-BASS ~ 63HZ-400HZ

4) 6.5" MID-RANGE ~ 400HZ-4KHZ

2) 4" MID-RANGE ~ 400HZ-4KHZ

6) BULLET TWEETERS ~ 4KHZ-20KHZ

5) AMPLIFIERS

3)2Channel amps

1)4Channel amp

1)Mono-Block amp

ELECTRICAL

2)AGM batteries ~1 up front 1 in the rear

80)Feet of 0/gauge.((Doing 2 runs))

40)Feet of 4 gauge

500)feet of 14 gauge((all speakers seeing 14 gauge wire))

100)feet of 12 gauge ((SUBS))

HEAD-UNIT/PROCESSING

Pioneer 7"head unit

3 way Audiopipe crossover

2 rear 9" Monitors

((Like I said before alot will not agree with my equipment choices but I will get the most of it))

I've already started buying some of the equipment and have a couple of pictures of some of

the equipment. I will not start building until everything is brought. Now pics

THE RIDE

IMAG2736_zps19l7xzhw.jpg

CROSSOVER POINTS

crossover%20points_zpscsw9scws.png

The equipment I have so far.

IMAG3302_zpsyeuvwcjd.jpg

IMAG3309_zpsnn5ood38.jpg

IMAG3310_zpsbqk8xuhx.jpg

IMAG3315_zpsmuoaywbm.jpg

IMAG3307_zpszuszfmsf.jpg

More pics to come! But for the next two months just expect new equipment pics. My last amplifier I need for my subs will most likely be

a HIFONICS BRX 2400.1D.Stay tuned

signature_zpsgnwqm9bk.png

Sweet as, I wouldn't bother with 4inch mid-range drivers if you already have 6.5inch mid-range driver covering the same freq

This, I understand you are using your car for presentation and advertisement of your work but as a basshead I would like someone using less equipment and still having great output. No need for two speakers playing the same frequencies as stated above. Less speakers and better brands would yield you greater results, I just feel like you could do way better than that especially if you want to appeal to local customers.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

looking forward to this build!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Alot of people can't afford the higher-end brands.I'm just trying to show them that you don't need jl/sundown/Rockford to be loud,clean,and clear.

I dont even mean higher end brands, my Eminence speakers sound better than most car audio brand pa speakers. There is other equipment besides high end car audio brands especially if your going the pro audio route, Faital Pro makes a hell of a pa speaker for an affordable cost. Check out stores like madisoundspeakerstore.com or usspeaker.com in the future. Nothing wrong with the equipment as everyone takes different paths but it is the not the end of all solution for budget equipment. Im tuned in for sure. I wouldnt put speakers somewhere just because I have dash pods, take the dash back to factory and ditch the 4" speakers.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Tuned in, lots of equipment.

Not my favorite rims but meh. =)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Tuned in to see this build looks like it could be decent :) ...

It's more the build than equipment used that makes for a clean setup... Yes equipment does play a role but with the right build you can make lower end equipment sound great.

Can't wait to see what you accomplish

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived