Recently I ordered a battery from Juicebox. It's one of the only batteries they have in stock right now, but it fit my dimensions and was for the right price. I ended up ordering it from a dealer in NY because I figured it wouldn't take that long to get since I'm only one state away.

It finally showed up today after waiting 3 weeks with barely any packing material in it; the box was flimsy with 4 pieces of corregated cardboard in it. the battery has obviously been dropped since the corners are dented, it seems like it's bulging slightly, but I don't think it's an issue.

I just got off the phone with the company and they are submitting a claim for shipping....but it didn't get damaged because of shipping. it got damaged from poor packaging. They told me to test it's voltage and load, if those check out, I can "go ahead and use it"....Completely avoiding the fact that it took 3 weeks to get, and it came in damaged. Maybe I should consider myself lucky it wasn't smashed.

I'm throwing it in the car because I need it. I've been charging my car every morning before leaving for work for the past 3 weeks waiting for this battery. But I will definitely be going with XS or Shuriken like I have in the past. I wanted to try them out because I had heard good things, but I guess I have to draw my own conclusions. The pictures below were taken before I opened the box and immediately after I opened it.

25uqn2g.jpg

rmo285.jpg

2ug2v4z.jpg

2vc85r6.jpg

19m29z.jpg

2h2njes.jpg

33u9w9j.jpg

2rfxcm8.jpg

2ilzj9k.jpg

2wgzk20.jpg

3492s1x.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Looks like it had at least 2" thick packaging? Battery's are heavy, it looks good,I'd test it and use it. I love my juice boxes

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

the packaging was smashed. the box literally looked like it could have been left in a puddle, that's how flimsy it was.....also, your in Michigan. that's where Juicebox ships from. I am expressing exactly what happened.

edit: oh and no, the corregated cardboard (or whats left of it) is 1 inch thick.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

It looks like Kevin at Juicebox handled it great by saying he will send a claim out and replace since your not happy... Seems like A+ customer service to me... The three week wait time sucks though. I ain't got nothing to say about that... It clearly looks like fedex mishandled that box and threw it around some.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

It looks like Kevin at Juicebox handled it great by saying he will send a claim out and replace since your not happy... Seems like A+ customer service to me... They three week wait time sucks though. I ain't got nothing to say about that... It clearly looks like fedex mishandled that box and threw it around some.

this is a 30lb. battery, it was poor packaging end of story. you expect 1 inch corregated to be able to handle that? Shit, I've packed used equipment in worse condition better than they packed something they called "brand new". And no, he didn't say they'd replace it. Just if it wasn't holding voltage or if it failed the load test.

I have whole skids of batteries come in every day and that thick cardboard is used between the layers to space the batteries and it doesn't get crushed like that with all that weight on it so the shipping company must have been throwing that thing off the roof for that too happen to it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It looks like Kevin at Juicebox handled it great by saying he will send a claim out and replace since your not happy... Seems like A+ customer service to me... They three week wait time sucks though. I ain't got nothing to say about that... It clearly looks like fedex mishandled that box and threw it around some.

this is a 30lb. battery, it was poor packaging end of story. you expect 1 inch corregated to be able to handle that? Shit, I've packed used equipment in worse condition better than they packed something they called "brand new". And no, he didn't say they'd replace it. Just if it wasn't holding voltage or if it failed the load test.

you said in the other post "I just got off the phone with the company and they are submitting a claim for shipping" it might not be what you wanted but it is a route taken to get you a new unit

I have whole skids of batteries come in every day and that thick cardboard is used between the layers to space the batteries and it doesn't get crushed like that with all that weight on it so the shipping company must have been throwing that thing off the roof for that too happen to it.

Do we really have to address how shipping a single battery is different from shipping a whole skid? I mean come on man. You know that's a different scenario.

you said in the other post "I just got off the phone with the company and they are submitting a claim for shipping" it might not be what you wanted but it is a route taken to get you a new unit

Honestly, I don't want a new unit. It's the combination of waiting for 3 weeks, finally getting what I ordered, then finding it damaged. There packaging, to me, is not adequate to ship a 30 lb. battery. And this is the result. Calling them, not even getting a fuckin "sorry" then being told pretty much if it still works, it's all good.

Archived