My point is that the package was packed fine and i believe that battery was damaged before it went in to that box.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My point is that the package was packed fine and i believe that battery was damaged before it went in to that box.

I guess that's a possibility.

No fragile markings?

No, no marking on the outside....which actually is an interesting point...Without some kind of "heavy" marking, someone could have gone to pick it up and not realized it was 30lbs. Yes they are the shipper, but it's not so normal to think a box that's under 12"x12" is gonna weigh that much...

just an update on this to document. I took the voltage on the battery an hour or two after getting it. It was fine sitting at 12.9. It sat in my room for a few days until I went to get it load tested, so I put it on the charger. I received the box tuesday afternoon and got it load tested on friday.

before the charger...

20151113_144809_zpsjebiyqjp.jpg

20151113_144910_zpsbvnrcth8.jpg

after charging for ~10 mintutes

20151113_145516_zps86uvvjk8.jpg

brought it to autozone to load test and they said it checked out so I'm keeping it. Gonna make some bus bars cuz these posts are a little odd, but I expected it from the pictures.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Sooner or later someone will have a bad experience with shipping.. I went thru the same think with an xs power 7500 where it was only 3 hours away.. the battery post was damaged and it did hold battery voltage. It did take about 1 month to resolve but it was worth it... good to hear the battery is doing fine

Well I appreciate you posting your experience. You didn't say anything bad about juice box and ppl come in here with a J on their chest trying to defend them. Anyways glad to hear it's good and thanks for sharing.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Archived