Everyone who rides 2 wheels should read this

Do you have any pics of the damage?

I was kind of curious myself but I didn't want to ask. I know some don't like reliving shit like that

Yeah I thought about not asking but my curiousity got the best of me.

Besides sometimes seeing what can happen is enough to potentially stop someone from making a stupid decision like not wearing a helmet so the pictures can have value in them in that respect.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded all the pics just don't have the uploaded yet. I can get to that tonight or tomorrow and upload them. Only pics I have are of my helmet and bike, my leather jacket was completely covered in blood in the front. Leather work shoes had a nice chunk scrapped off the top of the toe section. I have no scrapes at all though, the pain is getting worse and worse! lol, my right elbow is killing me at all times, and now my left arm is getting bruised and starting to hurt. Just need to keep medicated and relax, have a free media server to watch from when ever I want. But in all reality, there is nothing really physically visible for pain or things that hurt. Can't talk a lot or my whole right side of my face starts to ache bad, always have ice on it lol. The bike is completely wrecked, whole front end it toast. Only thing that could be salvaged is the engine and maybe the back wheel.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Pull the engine and hang the rest on the wall as a reminder of why you wear the gear.

Hope you heal up quick and get back to normal life man.

If there's anything we can do to help you out let all of us know.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Pull the engine and hang the rest on the wall as a reminder of why you wear the gear.

Hope you heal up quick and get back to normal life man.

If there's anything we can do to help you out let all of us know.

THank man, really appreciate it. THe lady who hit me had insurance so I am under the current impression I should be getting my things paid for and insured by her. No plans on a new bike as of yet but don't know what the next one will be. I will be buying audio gear come these next few months so you'll see me around hahaha

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Helmet

20151109_144751_zps1nbyh7bh.jpg

20151109_144811_zpsx5kwsrjx.jpg

20151109_144819_zps5yp53gsz.jpg

20151109_144942_zpskxlhomvv.jpg

20151109_144952_zpsycbjquqz.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I think this was the point of impact of my wheel and their vehicle.

20151109_145012_zpsrxun5oem.jpg

Front end is done completely. Everything is bent and broken.

20151109_145036_zpsb0rwtafu.jpg

Key was bent by the crash and couldn't even start the bike at all.

20151109_145042_zps54dx8dkk.jpg

Worst part, front brake is stuck under a plastic piece, that is sitting several inches lower then it is set to. The handle bar is sitting atop it, like 6 inches below where it's supposed to

20151109_145047_zpsjlkhln2a.jpg

dents ontop of the tank

20151109_145226_zpsf0ppmubn.jpg

This was the bike for those that never seen one before

118236d1175111534-2005-kawasaki-zx6r-sal

IMG_0073.jpg?378220

https://www.google.com/search?q=2005+ninja+zx6r&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=995&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMI87OLmvGJyQIVBukmCh3BsQDa&dpr=1

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Damn bro that's crazy. Glad you're alive as I said earlier. Had you not had a helmet on that's probably what your skull could have ended up looking like

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm glad you are alright. Those are usually the kind of accidents with quite a bit of damage.

I see your helmet cracked, it looks to be a bit old. Maybe that's why it cracked instead of flexing. I don't see any speeds quoted so I assume it wasn't above 30mph.

I agree with the whole opening post, but are you sure this is a reason to stop riding (during rush hours)?

I wouldn't stop riding, but I've never had such a bad accident so I might change my mind when it eventually happens. I've only been riding for 3.5years with only 40k miles under my belt.

Did you have a good back protector in your jacket?(im not pointing fingers, I just want to know if the back protector did it's work)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I'm glad you are alright. Those are usually the kind of accidents with quite a bit of damage.

I see your helmet cracked, it looks to be a bit old. Maybe that's why it cracked instead of flexing. I don't see any speeds quoted so I assume it wasn't above 30mph.

I agree with the whole opening post, but are you sure this is a reason to stop riding (during rush hours)?

I wouldn't stop riding, but I've never had such a bad accident so I might change my mind when it eventually happens. I've only been riding for 3.5years with only 40k miles under my belt.

Did you have a good back protector in your jacket?(im not pointing fingers, I just want to know if the back protector did it's work)

The helmet was given to me for free from my father, I wouldn't have probably been able to afford such an expensive helmet. I would be lucky to wear some crappy HJC that sits at ever american motocycle store lol. The accident happened on a street with the speed limit set to 45mph. I on a daily basis drove passed cops doing 50 because it was a industrial park and never got pulled once, so I can only assume that was the speed I was going. As for driving less during peak driving hours, yes. I drove every single day I could, there where whole weeks my car wouldn't even start because I rode my bike so much. On a daily basis, I would swerve out of multiple people's way just to avoid near collisions or accidents because people pay more attention to other things than the road they should be paying attention to. This is my first REAL street bike, had it only for less than 10 months and put 5k miles on it on the time I had it. As far as a back protector, no I didn't. My father lost that as well as the warm inner linner for winter months when he gave me the jacket for free. I can't wait to get another bike, look forward so much to my midnight rides into the city of Chicago.

Edit: I noticed your are in Bleguim as well. I don't know much about traffic patterns and the population sizes out their, but I live outside Chicago. The largest city in the entirety of North America, Before this crash, I actually thought about spending a few days paying attention to driving to make a total count of how many sit on their phones talking, texting, browsing or doing other things than actually driving. Literally on a daily basis, I counted at minimum 1-2 dozen drivers, alone, in the 10 miles from my mouse to work that just alone, had a phone planted in front of their face. I am not speaking of the slick people who move the device away at the right time to not seem like they are using it. I could probably have doubled the amount of people in that same 10 mile span of people who constantly pull GPS coords up, texts and all sorts of shit without pulling off the road, instead staying on it, and putting all those in danger around them.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm