need help please read guys !!

Im not having anyluck with more help from fema. people i kno w got 7grand but my family only got 1500 we lost everything too. ive signed up for food stamps and got no responce. but baton rouge flooded so the states all backed up with people like me. if anyone in my area that has a rent house or work please let me know. 3183813778

• 2 weeks later...

This is the job I had before we moved to California and it pays really good so I'm hoping and praying to get this second chance . A job here making what it pays a hard to find . I won't quit an move off this time. The decision to move last year has been one of my biggest regrets in life .....

Holy shit I didn't see you updated this

How you holding up? Good luck on the job!!

• 11 months later...

Hey guys I'm still alive and doing pretty good . I've got back on my feet again it took two years to get back where I was before the move to California. I'm hoping to start a build soon if I can manage to save the money . Raising kids kinda slows that down lol. I've been with out bass for so long a set of kraco 6x9s would hit hard to me right now. It's been to long my way to long. I swear guys the past 4 years have been the toughest of my life.  Loosing my son to a drunk driver nearly caused me to loose my self . Thankfully I've picked my self back up before it was to late. I've made stupid choices but I guess that's how we learn . I just wanted to say thanks again guys for what you did for us . I love you all and this place. I don't get on much anymore it's hard to stay focused it seems.  Maybe now life's a lil easier I can get back in to the swing of things and get some sounds pumping again

Archived