Second Skin Audio

Trunk Kit Giveaway for 1,500 Instagram Followers

I'm in on instagram

What is your IG name? And did we already respond/comment on your post/tag on IG?

Edited by Second Skin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

I checked our wall and their is no tag from that user name and i tried to check your wall and it's private so I can't see if you posted it. We have to be tagged in the pic or tagged in the comments to be able to see you completed the step please. It's not just a like or follow, you need to post a pic like the entries above either here or on IG please. I did find where you posted the word "YEAH"......if that is all you did then your entry is not complete. Please read the steps to enter.

Edited by Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

I checked our wall and their is no tag from that user name and i tried to check your wall and it's private so I can't see if you posted it. We have to be tagged in the pic or tagged in the comments to be able to see you completed the step please. It's not just a like or follow, you need to post a pic like the entries above either here or on IG please. I did find where you posted the word "YEAH"......if that is all you did then your entry is not complete. Please read the steps to enter.

I resubmitted my entry and I tagged you guys in the picture and caption.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Moreno93 you need a pic to go with that to be entered, also need to follow/like us on FB or IG or TW and visit our website TODAY. And I'll enter you. CleanSierra what is your IG nmae so I can link the entries please. And you are in Please visit the website today for the traffic spike.

Loops12 You are in under your IG name, I seen it last night and commented. Thanks for the entry.

bolanorthhighlands you are entered, please remember to visit our website today

Thanks everyone, we have until the end of today to get everyone entered....GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

468x60.png