Second Skin Audio

Trunk Kit Giveaway for 1,500 Instagram Followers

Was already following :good: What a dope giveaway though!

No worries, all 1,500 + followers will be eligible. Once we reach 1,500 the details will be annouced

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

ah man, I'm not on instagram. Best of luck to those in the drawing and pre-gratz on the prize! thanks for putting up a sweet prize Second Skin! I'll let someone win this who needs it more than me

:good:

Sorry dude, we will have a SMD giveaway later on this year too :-)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Nice add Noel :-)

468x60.png

damn it, I don't use instagram!!

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

1483 Coming Up Strong!!!

468x60.png

1498 SOOOOOOO CLLLOOOOSSSSEEEEE

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

I'm in at number 1499. Good luck to whoever wins. Come on one more person! I'll ask a friend to subscribe real quick.

Edit: he just followed you (reallybored88 and I'm d_handevidt) now you guys are at 1500!

Edited by Dan2427
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

ENTRY INFO HAS BEEN UPDATED ON THE FIRST POST!!! ENJOY AND GOOD TO ALL ENTRIES!!!

468x60.png