DC Sound Lab

DC level 6 want to change its size

I have one DC level 6, and in the progress of getting 2 more, i want to recone them into 12s, will be the most sexy and badass 12s ever, anyways, i need 12 inch baskets, i can machine them to fit the level 6, i was looking for the m3 basket, the one with black, and silver trim, with the dc logo on it. And also aswell if any cool DC dudes could make any sort of recone for me, or even a coil on a former lol

There is currently not a DC 12" frame. One could possibly be custom built using the TC frame that the Level 5 12s are built with. Only thing with the Level 6 as a 12", it would have to be inverted since the motor would be wider than the basket cutout.

If this is something you want to do, send me a message and I will help make it happen.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Have fun with a Level 6 12, as far as I know it's only been done once and the results were less than stellar.

It's been done before and like 88 said, the results weren't what you'd expect. If you want a sweet 12 that will work mechanically try using a sp4 12. I have a feeling you might be in for a headache of you make those 12 inch level 6s

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Have fun with a Level 6 12, as far as I know it's only been done once and the results were less than stellar.

It's been done before and like 88 said, the results weren't what you'd expect. If you want a sweet 12 that will work mechanically try using a sp4 12. I have a feeling you might be in for a headache of you make those 12 inch level 6s

Level 6 is a turd anyway,...imho.

cut its legs out from it, meh.

So you want the level 6 motor (that isnt all that) on a smaller basket, smaller coil, smaller spider?

sounds like a win.

Level 6 is a turd anyway,...imho.

cut its legs out from it, meh.

So you want the level 6 motor (that isnt all that) on a smaller basket, smaller coil, smaller spider?

sounds like a win.

Lmfao I was trying to be nice..... but.... Fawk me Hahahaha

I was trying to tone it down brotha ????

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg