Second Skin Audio

Best bang for your buck 4" coil woofer to play music with 2500 watts and up

Wagonized

He very well may know a lot but he's wrong about the fosgate subs being garbage.

Those new t2's are beast.

Compared to what in it's price range?

That's a stupid question,

A beast sub is a beast sub price range means not a fucking thing.

Some people can afford a corvette and some can afford a Lamborghini doesn't mean one or the other isn't a beast.

It has everything to do with the subject of the thread, not if you can afford a corvette or a lamborghini. A RF T2 is on the exact opposite side of "best bang for the buck."

I only brought the Fosgate up because I said IF you have a hookup. If you can get dealer pricing, they'd be solid subs.

Like if this were me, I get pee pee touch pricing on Crossfire. It would be a no brainer and there IS ONLY ONE sub on this list.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If you have a hook up, the Fosgate T2 16s are 4" coils. We have a local build with 4 of them walled in a Dodge Ram.

I honestly would not run RF if it was free. They are shit since the HX2

Your dumber than a box of rocks.

YOU'RE hahaha.

Ive never liked anything theyve made since the early 2000s.

You make it sound like you know what you're doing so why ask the question.

I like to think that I know what Im doing but could always use more opinions. I dont have a lot of experience when it comes to building loud musical walls.

He very well may know a lot but he's wrong about the fosgate subs being garbage.
Those new t2's are beast.

Compared to what in it's price range?

That's a stupid question,
A beast sub is a beast sub price range means not a fucking thing.

Some people can afford a corvette and some can afford a Lamborghini doesn't mean one or the other isn't a beast.

It has everything to do with the subject of the thread, not if you can afford a corvette or a lamborghini. A RF T2 is on the exact opposite side of "best bang for the buck."

Exactly. Ill say this much. Those T2s are the best thing RF has made since the HX2....and are a decent woofer. But absolutely NOT for the price compared to other woofers at the same cost. The get blown away.

Since High school Ive learned to go with brands that are smaller and lesser known than the mainstreams and ill always get a better deal. Brands like RF, Alpine, Sony, JL etc etc will not get a dime of my money...ever. Because they just pump out mediocre overpriced shit. I had some major difficulties running Kicker woofers back in the day but that was simply because they had the only square sub that held power and my theory was that cone area would be king and I was right. So I got decent numbers out of my setup even though I was handicapped by using Kicker woofers lol.

I just wish that head units could be built by smaller companies like woofers and amps could. Wouldnt it be amazing if you could buy a DC or American Bass head unit??

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

There's already plenty of excellent HU options, don't see why we need to reinvent the wheel.

Same was the case for speakers and subwoofers before too and now look at how the market has changed with more powerful, handmade woofers from smaller companies being the cream of the crop now.

Anybody talking about how badass their W7 is, is clearly stuck in 2002 lol

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

There's already plenty of excellent HU options, don't see why we need to reinvent the wheel.

Same was the case for speakers and subwoofers before too and now look at how the market has changed with more powerful, handmade woofers from smaller companies being the cream of the crop now.

Anybody talking about how badass their W7 is, is clearly stuck in 2002 lol

I'm running two Fi teams right now and my old setup with two 13.5 W7s blew the teams out of the water!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Like if this were me, I get pee pee touch pricing on Crossfire. It would be a no brainer and there IS ONLY ONE sub on this list.

Really one sub on that list,come on man crossfire I

Makes a great sub..... But get real a 8" slug'd xsv2 is no comparison on a 10" slug from 3500 rms and up

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Curious what you choose in the end...............

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Really one sub on that list,come on man crossfire I

Makes a great sub..... But get real a 8" slug'd xsv2 is no comparison on a 10" slug from 3500 rms and up

I kind of hug Crossfire nuts. So if you want to compare apples and oranges let me add another apple. How about an XSv2 SPL? I know my price on the sub makes it very attainable and affordable.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

When you play with a man sized sub your option on all of this baby shit will change......

And isn't it xsv3 spl and that one is 10" slugs ..... The v2 is still 8" slugs iirc

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived