Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Tuned in man. Can't wait to see what you do with all that great equipment. Gonna Make it to any southern shows this year?

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm looking forward to this. Let's see if this TSX can handle this sauce.

Gonna be packin more than a mac in the back of the ack.

Just in case no one knows that i mean about mac in the ack

Forgot part 2

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Tuned in man. Can't wait to see what you do with all that great equipment. Gonna Make it to any southern shows this year?

Thanks. WIth this car, i can drive to Florida, and not trip. :)

I may be here and there this season. Maybe worlds even, if things go as planned. ;)

I definitely need to get in on the vibraflex! It's going to be a must. Especially since it looks like I'm keeping the 15's.

More work more work!! Hi Shay!

If your doing the 15's, you better do the heavy stuff.. lol.

Scott? what adjustable springs did you run in your honda??

Just got home from work.... im on all weekend. May do a bit of work while im on site. ;)

Anyway, lil reference vid, with some John Wick sound track garb.

Let me know what you think. You may be surprised. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll hit Andrew up in a few weeks, probably after Christmas craziness is over, and get some.

I had these, Buddy Club N+ Spec Coilovers. LOVED LOVED LOVED Them. But my understanding is Tein Spec is even better than them. More pricey, but more of a comfy ride too. I actually had bought some, and was going to change them out. I did the rears, but never got around to the fronts because the basics use the OEM hats, and I had long since tossed those. If I did it again, I'd probably pick up the Tein Street Advanced instead. Then I traded it in. But I noticed a big difference in the ride in the rear from the Buddy Clubs to the Teins.

The other thing with Tein, is depending on what level you get, they have an add on feature that you can adjust your ride electronically like bags. Check it out. Coils are the way to go though with these cars and putting weight in the back. Otherwise, you're in for a bumpy bottoming out ride.

Good luck!

That's the stock shit in the Acura? The few times I've heard it I think it sounds fine.

Good song too ;)

Sorry. iPad won't let me multi quote. Or I'm to retarded.

Anyway. Yep, that oem shit. Missing 4 speakers. Front doors are out, rear deck lid 6x9's gone. Just dash tweets and rear door 6.5's.

This car has always sounded good.

Anyway, gear is due in soon. Other swag coming here and there. Got home one day, and this was sitting at the door. Thanks Hammy. :)

IMG_0095_zpsfmkvtvmq.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll hit Andrew up in a few weeks, probably after Christmas craziness is over, and get some.

I had these, Buddy Club N+ Spec Coilovers. LOVED LOVED LOVED Them. But my understanding is Tein Spec is even better than them. More pricey, but more of a comfy ride too. I actually had bought some, and was going to change them out. I did the rears, but never got around to the fronts because the basics use the OEM hats, and I had long since tossed those. If I did it again, I'd probably pick up the Tein Street Advanced instead. Then I traded it in. But I noticed a big difference in the ride in the rear from the Buddy Clubs to the Teins.

The other thing with Tein, is depending on what level you get, they have an add on feature that you can adjust your ride electronically like bags. Check it out. Coils are the way to go though with these cars and putting weight in the back. Otherwise, you're in for a bumpy bottoming out ride.

Good luck!

I'll text you here soon. I want some adjustable poop in this.

Archived