no all are terrorist but isis targeting muslims. they want to fear them into the group.. i think that even if only 200 are terrorist we shouldnt risk it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The risk is negligible since there already plenty of them to get the job done here already.

The problem I see with taking them in is we don't even take care of our own fucking needy and say we don't have the money do so but somehow we can take care of people that are not our problem, yeah fuck that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The risk is negligible since there already plenty of them to get the job done here already.

The problem I see with taking them in is we don't even take care of our own fucking needy and say we don't have the money do so but somehow we can take care of people that are not our problem, yeah fuck that.

i agree.

Wow terrorists huh,and they want to spend all this money and time on the Mexican border. So sad, the terrorists are already here,wake up.

i think they want to let 10 thousand in as refugees

iirc Hillary Clinton wants to bring 60k Syrian refugees into the USA. If even one of them were an ISIS agent then I feel that's too big of a risk to the safety of our citizens. Why should we care for their refugees? That doesn't actually address the real issue. Our foreign policy should address why there is such a large migration out of Syria, because Bashar al-Assad is a dictator who is murdering his people by the bus load, and not on trying to help those fleeing his regime.

I can't imagine all these people want to leave their homeland, but they are forced to for the safety of themselves and their families. I would wager that given the option they would prefer to remain in Syria without Assad in power, if that were an option. A single well placed .308 would be much cheaper than naturalizing 60k refugees.

Archived