because America likes to stick its nose where it dont belong

Our wonderful president isn't making these crazy individuals think twice about doing it here... Hell he is embracing it and trying to push his agenda at every stop of the road and using these shootings to try and do so

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Funny how the ultra libs and protected class want gun control. Every one else wants a gun now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hypocrite, he wants to arm Syria because he wants them to defend themselves, Yet wants to disarm us and says we don't need them.

He should go back and check what happen the last time the US gave firearms.. He will be arming the wrong people just like before

this talk is gonna get hillary in the big white house.

Reasonable people should be pointing to the real threat in America.That turd who shot up that planned parrenthood clinic is a home grown terrorist. There are WAY more of this assholes who take their cues from the TV and Radio to take up arms against the US Government than Jijad Joe's by a long shot. And they commit terror acts all the fucking time and no one is out there condemning the "Ultra Christian American Right".

Militias are more dangerous to the population of the United States than some goat fuckers in Iraq or Syria. These aren't guesses, these are facts.

Now all the fear mongering "news" is going to get ignorant people scared that some muslim is going to take away Jesus.

Next thing you know the NRA is going to buy a few more politicians and have them say "get your guns before SHE does" just like that last scare and no one is taking anything.

when we stop being who we are and reacting like a gaggle of scares babboons they win. If we stop with the foaming at the mouth about it then terrorism will no longer be effective. But hell no, it's easier to get the idiots fired up, get them spending all of their money on guns they don't need, tell them the government is taking away their ammo so go get it now, tell them that is wasn't the Republican Party who has infringed on out basic rights since the day Iwas born.

Regan signed the expansion of the NFA, HW banned assault rifles, Obama let that ban slide with no talk of reintroduction.

Republicans are authoritarian and that's why I now register "I". They want you scared, they have plenty of normal people scared of a situation most of them have no business walking into.

Imagine if everyone on that street started shooting once the gunfight was on. It would have been a fucking bloodbath...

Some Christian at work sent me all kinds of messages telling me to follow God. I told him he needs to grow up and stop believing in fairytales from books. He replied, go around the world and see what's going on.. I then said everything thats happening around the world is because of God. The terrorist God is your same God. Then he says look at God not at what's going around the world. So I said, you just told me to looks at what's going on around the world and when I tell you what's going on you say to look at God not at the shit happening. Do people have common sense these days?

Wow, you talked to a winner. The proplem is ignorance.

Now the Libs are going to blame the rifle. I've seen what happens when these fuckers are low on guns and ammo. A quick trip to lowe's and they can level half a city block. Do we ban everything they sell that could be made into an explosive?

You can actually use anything to make weapons.. You can use cleaning liquids and even drayno to kill people. There is no way you will ever stop someone that wants to cause harm. They will always find ways to carry an act of violence..

We need to do some soul serching as a nation and start thinking about making religion a personal, none government subsidized (make them all pay taxes) and less political issue. These asholes get their ideas from the same kind of loud mouth religious leaders as ISIS. Iam Talking about the religious terrorists here in America who, and for the life of me I cannot find a single reference where Jesus said kill someone if they don't do everything the way you do, commit acts of terror and mass murder in the name of Christianity.

Where is the uproar from the "Christian Comunity" when these loons go out and kill in their gods name? Why don't Americans band together and run these churches out of our towns? They think it's what we need to do to Muslims and they kill WAY less people in the USin the name of Alah...

Archived