Sundown Audio

just bought a rockville rxd-m4 amp

Bayuk89

Cert 1ohm 1267w 14.17vdc

Uncert 1ohm 1546w 13.73vdc

Dynamic 1ohm 2120w 14.81vdc

What it did on dyno ^^^^^^^

CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)

1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N

2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N

4 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N)

From the website ^^^^^^^

Still learning but have started gathering.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they claim 3k RMS and that is a flat out lie. It's also what they advertise.

And you are right Mr Skippy. I have never seen 3 ratings. Like I said I feel its stupid. I am just glad that they are owning up to their lies and making it public information. No I dont believe they are quality or on par with decent brands but I do believe they have their place. Thats why 1 is in my truck. Maybe if this rain gets out of here tomorrow I will open it up and get some gut shots. Guts dont lie.

It's deceptive. They are tricking people into thinking they are buying a 3k RMS cea compliant amp. It's actually worse than other cheap amps if you ask me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

It's deceptive. They are tricking people into thinking they are buying a 3k RMS cea compliant amp. It's actually worse than other cheap amps if you ask me.

and their name is a rip off of Rockford... That company is built off lies and trickery. Very sad. I wouldnt support them. I'd spend the extra $50 and get a soundqubed amp over this garbage.

This is like the ford fiesta of amps.

Yep. Yall all say this crap without having even seen 1. I have one in my truck and its doing its job. So once again lets hear something valid instead of yall making yourselves look like asses.

Yep. Yall all say this crap without having even seen 1. I have one in my truck and its doing its job. So once again lets hear something valid instead of yall making yourselves look like asses.

It's a POS Amp = Valid

You are exactly the type of customer these guys prey on.

How did they prey? Im ok with spending $125 to hav some bass in my truck until I can afford better. I never claimed it was quality. I just say that it has its place. It works fine until I get better. But in an effort to at least provide yall with some info to back up what you are saying I just tore my backseat out and pulled my amp. Im fixing to pit up some gut shots. I not promoting this amp. I know its crap but it has its place. There are no gut shots available so I at least want to put them up so that you can back what you say up.

20151214_094202_zpslyxevkyb.jpg

Archived