Need to Make This Public (Miguels)

Have to save the images to read... not sure how to fix that. Link to my Photobucket if that helps any http://s204.photobucket.com/user/IH8PunkRok/library/ Conversation should say it all. Also, yes I am aware I messed up too. I never should have accepted the package once I felt it, but before anyone asks why I signed, I signed before the box was removed from the truck. I am posting this because I feel I am being jerked around and I just need to have resolution. Mods please be in contact

convo1_zpsswc7n7a5.png

convo2_zpsgbzdsq3j.png

convo3_zpsewtmm0b6.png

convo4_zpszqhhnw8j.png

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i dont see any reason for this thread.. im working with fedex to get this issue resolved.i havent heard from fedex. if they cant resolve it i would refund the money for that sub

everyone has their doubts like you posting a picture of a busted sub on the PPV days before receiving my subs which could mean youre trying to get a free sub out of me yet i dont say a thing about it and willing to fix it..

like i said. im not here to scam anyone

Edited by Miguels

Sooooooo what's going on? Did you receive a fucked up product or what?

Paid for 2 Mayhem 18s (paid October 28th)

Asked that they get to me by December

Waited the entire month of November and was told they would be shipped on Monday November 24th

Waited a week still no tracking

Asked what was going on said he was about to go ship them (december 1st)

Get the first package, its empty

Contact Miguels

Get second package has a Mayhem

Waiting on claim

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

After glancing over the messages, the only seller issue I see is that he procrastinated on getting the subs shipped.

I've met and done deals with Miguel, he definitely doesn't fit the scammer mold, he's a good guy.

Thats all ill say about it, there's always more than meets the eye, from both sides of a story.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

you also forgot to mention you offered to pay $850 for the subs shipped and i then replied just give me $790 and give me time to ship them.. i did fuck up on the last week because i got busy with shit.

i dont know either of you but youre both rather reputable individuals on the forums it looks like, that might not mean a damn thing but the odds of an outright scam dont seem very likely. But either way, i would at least wait to see what fedex has to say about it and how theyre going to handle it before putting him on blast..

Carry on.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.