Need to Make This Public (Miguels)

To me it seems as if someone at fed ex got a free sub............ I've heard of alot of this bs lately. On trac is the worst although many companies are offenders. Alot of the people they are hiring are shady and many packages have arrived opened whether missing contents or not. For the futire follow the advice stated earlier, take alot of pictures/evidence. I had a package from USPS that was "delivered" while I was sitting on my couch. Nobody ever came to the door, the truck didn't even drive down the road (its a dead end, its hard to get down he road unnoticed). Amazon ended up siding with me and shipped me another one.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

yeah messed up thing im not amazon with extra subs

its the time of the year shipping companies hire temps so shit is likely to happen

its the time of the year shipping companies hire temps so shit is likely to happen

Listen, read what you just typed then remember it took you a month to ship the sub"s"

From my point of view how incriminating does that look?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'd say fight fed ex on it. Neither of you are responsible for said sub. You shipped it with intentions for it to arrive, obviously well enough since one got there fine. With enough effort and pressure I think you'll get results out of fed ex.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Listen, read what you just typed then remember it took you a month to ship the sub"s"

this isn't csi. Missing an "s" is not sure fire dna evidence to convict on...................

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

i shipped 2. both tracking have 73 lbs on it.. even if i would have shipped one you would have received 73lbs of other shit.. dont be dense

how is my post is incriminating.. its messed up im not amazon to have extra subs make me incriminating? if i had extra subs i would have shipped it to you and resolve my issue with fedex.. i only had 2 and shipped 2.. sorry i dont have extra subs laying around to ship you a replacement

this isn't csi. Missing an "s" is not sure fire dna evidence to convict on...................

because he says his not accusing me yet makes it seem that way.. he thinks i only shipped one but i guess not smart to enough to figure out he would have received 73.2lb of something else because fedex claims i shipped that much weight

i shipped 2. both tracking have 73 lbs on it.. even if i would have shipped one you would have received 73lbs of other shit.. dont be dense

how is my post is incriminating.. its messed up im not amazon to have extra subs make me incriminating? if i had extra subs i would have shipped it to you and resolve my issue with fedex.. i only had 2 and shipped 2.. sorry i dont have extra subs laying around to ship you a replacement

I was referring to the second part where you say it was likely to happen and that you waited until Thanksgiving time to start shipping them.

I still would like to see pictures of the other sub because the 2 you posted are of the same sub.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Where is 72.3lbs coming from if both labels say 65lbs? Im lost maybe I should be sleep.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

I just had bad problems with fedex screwing me over when I had my new subs shipped by them. The first day they tried to deliver them, no one was home and they needed a signature, no big deal. The next day I was at the house in the front yard all day working on my truck waiting for them to show up. About 2:30 I looked at the tracking number to check that they had left and it said attempted delivery at 1:25 or something like that. I called them and they said they tried delivering them and no one was home even though I was there the entire time. Finally my dad picked them up later that week from the distributor, but then when I got them, the boxes were pretty mangled up, like bad, so I wouldn't be suprised if someone at fedex is at fault for this.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400