this has nothing to do with ME. LIke i said, i am not involved at all. BUT the person is one of the most trusted to ever hit car audio community and now that i hear what he did (and from very reliable sources) i am just putting 2 and 2 together on who got me that night.

I know i should just let it go but the disrespect is unthinkable to me. The same night someone swiped some shit from my shop someone else also smashed my $50 ping pong paddle and never copped to it. Left it all over my floor in splinters. So just because i think i know who stole from me don't mean my circle is getting any wider. I will NEVER let more than like 1 person at a time to my shop. Oh, and i was already told who broke the paddle but those guys are cowards. I am waiting for someone to man up and apologize. I give a FUCK about a $50 paddle, i wipe my ass with it.....but the disrespect is what has me heated.

but that is not the reason this post was posted. I am in utter shock over what i heard and it can't be undone.

PC UP FOOL. You have no more friends.

(FYI: PC does not stand for personal computer)

Luckily I always creep by alone anyway ??

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

this has nothing to do with ME. LIke i said, i am not involved at all. BUT the person is one of the most trusted to ever hit car audio community and now that i hear what he did (and from very reliable sources) i am just putting 2 and 2 together on who got me that night.

I know i should just let it go but the disrespect is unthinkable to me. The same night someone swiped some shit from my shop someone else also smashed my $50 ping pong paddle and never copped to it. Left it all over my floor in splinters. So just because i think i know who stole from me don't mean my circle is getting any wider. I will NEVER let more than like 1 person at a time to my shop. Oh, and i was already told who broke the paddle but those guys are cowards. I am waiting for someone to man up and apologize. I give a FUCK about a $50 paddle, i wipe my ass with it.....but the disrespect is what has me heated.

but that is not the reason this post was posted. I am in utter shock over what i heard and it can't be undone.

PC UP FOOL. You have no more friends.

(FYI: PC does not stand for personal computer)

Luckily I always creep by alone anyway

its a post like this that makes me believe you have a creeper van o.o

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Robs a robber

Dropping down on your "friend", for you to see day light, isnt right. Never has been, never will be.

Where im from, you get a boot on your throat for that shit.

I still don't know what happened, but I agree. Face the consequences of your actions

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Robs a robber

Dropping down on your "friend", for you to see day light, isnt right. Never has been, never will be.

Where im from, you get a boot on your throat for that shit.

Lots of people that talk like they aren't a snitch are real quick to snitch when they are facing years in prison.

If I was doing something that could get me in trouble no one but myself would know about it, you really can't trust most people these days.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

damn i dont know what happened but seems like some shitty mc shit shit, definitely no respect for someone willing to do the crime, but cant man up when judgment day comes.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

only thing i am worried about is who is going to build my level 5's when i order them next year.

Fuck, it just clicked for me. I thought the pic was familiar in Brian's FB profile

I just heard owner of Twisted talking about some joint project with him too in Vegas at the SOC show

Edited by CleanSierra
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

When I went to jail in 05 it was for a pistol. The same cops was harassing me every other day until they found it. Turns out that one of my little homies, friend, told on me. My little homey thought it was cool what I was doing and was bragging to everybody that he knew me. His homey got jammed up and didn't know shit in the streets except my fucking name and gave it to the police. Ever since then, I kept all shit to myself. Even the person you think you could trust could do some dumb shit to get you fucked up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2