What I gathered is Meade might be a weed dealer and Thor had weed at Meade shop? If that's not true someone better set the story straight so false info isn't getting throw out there

Well you're WAY the fuck off I will say that... I am not divulging the story because it's not my place but that is NOT even remotely close lol

Lol well then set the story straight? Who place is it to set the story straight? Why is everyone so scared to speak? This is AMERICA !!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

What I gathered is Meade might be a weed dealer and Thor had weed at Meade shop? If that's not true someone better set the story straight so false info isn't getting throw out there

Well you're WAY the fuck off I will say that... I am not divulging the story because it's not my place but that is NOT even remotely close lol

Lol well then set the story straight? Who place is it to set the story straight? Why is everyone so scared to speak? This is AMERICA !!!

I am not scared to speak but I got my story through a 3rd party and am fairly certain the story is accurate but I damn sure don't want to put it out there if it's not 100%

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I am not scared to speak but I got my story through a 3rd party and am fairly certain the story is accurate but I damn sure don't want to put it out there if it's not 100%

^^^this. until there is solid paperwork on the situation i dont think anybody is going to point fingers and drop names. thats how people get shot.

Edited by crispy_chick3n
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

^^^this. until there is solid paperwork on the situation i dont think anybody is going to point fingers and drop names. thats how people get shot.

Then why start this thread? Trying to get someone shot?

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Was just going to say this. I think even most of those in "the know" aren't even entirely sure of the whole story, and no one wants to be spreading untruths.

That said I still think the whole point of the thread went right over so many heads....the specifics don't matter. Just watch your asses, always.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Was just going to say this. I think even most of those in "the know" aren't even entirely sure of the whole story, and no one wants to be spreading untruths.

That said I still think the whole point of the thread went right over so many heads....the specifics don't matter. Just watch your asses, always.

i think you're right about this.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i think you're right about this.

:hi:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2