I still don't know who it is,I'm thinking you guy's are talking about a guy from DC with long hair,but not know for sure. The way life is , do we not deserve a second chance? No one is perfect,lot's of times drug's has a big part to do with one's action's,not saying that's an excuse,but I know for myself,it seem's that once you make a mistake,no one ever really treat's you equally. Most of us all do some type of wrong,but it's those he get caught that makes it easy for those that don't get caught to point fingers at. I really don't want to upset anyone,cause I'm a basshead just like the next one on here,but this is why we should all be aware of what's going on,not just point finger's.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I still don't know who it is,I'm thinking you guy's are talking about a guy from DC with long hair,but not know for sure. The way life is , do we not deserve a second chance? No one is perfect,lot's of times drug's has a big part to do with one's action's,not saying that's an excuse,but I know for myself,it seem's that once you make a mistake,no one ever really treat's you equally. Most of us all do some type of wrong,but it's those he get caught that makes it easy for those that don't get caught to point fingers at. I really don't want to upset anyone,cause I'm a basshead just like the next one on here,but this is why we should all be aware of what's going on,not just point finger's.

Just to make sure Me and my company stay out of this, He does not work here and has not for a bit. Hes not even welcome in the building as far as that goes for what he pulled over on me here. Im not going to get into why. I just dont want DC's name being brought up with this guys name. Him and his issues are his own.

Edited by WCA Rusty
  • Like (+1 Rep) 7

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I apologize,I just remember if its the guy,he ran that,wore the shirts and hats. Rusty,I know you're company is way better than that anyhow.

no worries man , Im not upset my name was mentioned, i knew it was a matter of time before someone said DC and Robs name together. I just wasted to make sure it was cleared up so eveyone knew he has nothing to do with Me or DC ,

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.