Sonic Electronix

how come no one ever admits they like their bass to be heard down the block?

Also just to clarify further, being heard isn't the whole point of my system. I don't have speakers in my grill. I hope that's not the picture I've painted. I'm just a basshead and being able to hear it long distances has always been part of it. Maybe I'm alone or maybe I'm the only one with the balls to admit it.

or maybe just an annoying brat.. no one needs to hear your bass but you.. it doesnt take balls it takes ignorance

Thats ironic, personally I think name calling is ignorant

i dont see where i called you names

brat is a child that misbehaves.. ignorant.. obviously if you like to annoy people

the irony.. calling us liars and telling us we dont have no balls like you.. people mature

I just think at least *some* are being dishonest. I think we all like loud bass but since it's socially unacceptable to ride around with a loud stereo, "like a 16yr old with a clapped out Honda who wants attention" the popular cop out, high horse answer is that "oh it's just for demos" or "yeah I play it loud, but with the widows up" like 150db's is going to be silenced by 1/8" glass. There are people here who bump their system, with the windows down GTFO

I do play it loud with my windows down, but not to be noticed from blocks away. Usually because its the summer and I have my windows down regardless of the music being up or not.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

we all like it loud.. as for me i think about other drivers and residents.. i even turn it down on my stock audio system.. i know no one wants to hear my music.. if no one mind the bass i would blast 24/7 but thats not the case. you have other people to consider.. its cool if your car can be heard for miles but its not cools when you are disturbing other people

See, I had a 150db system that I use to compete with, but I never enjoyed driving around with it at full tilt. I mean fuck, I'm not deaf, some high's, some bass, good to go. I have buddies who freeway drive and bump full tilt, it's just not my style but I liked putting up 150+ at the local comp.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I only play my system on the highway....and very rarely if someone else is playing his full blast next to me and I have to shut him up. Most people in my small neighborhood don't even know I have a system in my vehicle because 90% of the time its off unless I'm at a show. I don't like bass because people can hear it for blocks away, I like it because it shakes every part of the passenger's body and takes their breath away. I love the reactions of giving demos, not shaking windows. Matter of fact, outside of competitions, I generally hate to hear others playing "loud" bass around town. Seems childish to me.

See, I had a 150db system that I use to compete with, but I never enjoyed driving around with it at full tilt. I mean fuck, I'm not deaf, some high's, some bass, good to go. I have buddies who freeway drive and bump full tilt, it's just not my style but I liked putting up 150+ at the local comp.

yeah i never did full tilt on the street. well in my younger years but wasnt half as loud as now.. full tilt is not enjoyable for 30 minute drive

Personally I like hearing a loud system, it doesn't bug me at all (I even get curious as to what they are running). I just know there are some people who don't quite like it as much as I do so I tend to turn it down in residential etc.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

I just think at least *some* are being dishonest. I think we all like loud bass but since it's socially unacceptable to ride around with a loud stereo, "like a 16yr old with a clapped out Honda who wants attention" the popular cop out, high horse answer is that "oh it's just for demos" or "yeah I play it loud, but with the widows up" like 150db's is going to be silenced by 1/8" glass. There are people here who bump their system, with the windows down GTFO

I hear you, idk just I like to bump i don't care, I try to respect my surroundings but when I can, there isn't anything better than bass

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived