New Star Wars movie discussion

I mean I understand if you dont like starwars but why come in the thread and say it should be deleted and bash it

looks foolish to me and just hatering

Ive seen the originals a few times but Im no fan of the series, I dont have tshirts and cups and shit

its a continuation of the story from the 80s and there are tons of 80s children on here

why be negative nancys with sand in vag

there are a few interesting parts

a storm trooper defects to the good side

luke skywalker comes back at the end to set up the 2nd movie

so if youre tired of seeing the shit on your social medias then brace yourselves this is just the beginning

bottomline Ive been looking for a movie to go see for like 3 months and the only thing I even considered seeing was that martian shit with mark walhberg

I got my $10 worth cause Imean ill swisher that b4 breakfast

and its one of those good in theater movies with the best sound and visual effects you can see today.

The number of tickets already sold tells how serious some people are about this movie, and I think the hardcore fans will have tons of gripes. I would say it was about as good and about as bad as the original, which since it is all but a direct remake seems fitting.

Bottom line it was a fun movie to watch. Like you said the visual/audio was great, which was most of what made the original so great.

The dog fights were on point, and I loved seeing the fucking chaos and destruction. Seems way more accurate than the past movies.

Also Carrie Fisher still looks decent, put man oh man can you hear all the years of coke in her voice.

The one place where I thought I could get away from this!

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't give a shit about Star Wars, as a kid growing up where I did you'd get clowned on for liking stuff like this, so I guess that's why I never bought into it.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I mean I understand if you dont like starwars but why come in the thread and say it should be deleted and bash it

Ive seen the originals a few times but Im no fan of the series, I dont have tshirts and cups and shit

its a continuation of the story from the 80s and there are tons of 80s children on here

so if youre tired of seeing the shit on your social medias then brace yourselves this is just the beginning

bottomline Ive been looking for a movie to go see for like 3 months and the only thing I even considered seeing was that martian shit with mark walhberg

and its one of those good in theater movies with the best sound and visual effects you can see today.

lol. "hatering".

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

i was being sarcastic.. never said i liked or disliked it

The one place where I thought I could get away from this!

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't give a shit about Star Wars, as a kid growing up where I did you'd get clowned on for liking stuff like this, so I guess that's why I never bought into it.

Co-signed!!!! ZERO fucks given about Star Wars. Lol......my issue now in convincing my young kids it's not worth us watching so I don't get forced having to care.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived