DC Sound Lab

Can anyone tell me what the theoretical power i'd see out of a pair of 7.5k amps strapped at 2 ohm? Trying to figure out power options for my lvl 6 18s.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 3 weeks later...

if your strapped at 2ohm nominal with rise of unknown its hard to say. on a 12v system with 3x rise each amp starting from 1ohm rising to 3 ohms probably around 4k per amp. wire down to .5 rising to 1.5 and u will see 6k ish

2007 chevy avalanche

triple singer 350s, pioneer avhx4800bs, 14 krome ka8s 4 st50 4 st30 tweeters, pro ad4000.1 crescendo 800.4

crossfire xs8k 3 15s tbd blow through ported

Not a lot of power. Strapped at 2ohm each amp gunna rise and not make a lot of power... You need to strap at 1ohm for then amps to make some power...

From my testing two CF 8ks at 1ohm EACH was same DB as 1 cf 8k at .5ohm because the damn rise. Why have double the money tied up into two amps when you can wire 1amp low and get same results

Edit just seen u have two lvl6 18s... A DC 7.5k on each woofer at 1ohm would hammer them things lol

Edited by Massivespl

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Not a lot of power. Strapped at 2ohm each amp gunna rise and not make a lot of power... You need to strap at 1ohm for then amps to make some power...

From my testing two CF 8ks at 1ohm EACH was same DB as 1 cf 8k at .5ohm because the damn rise. Why have double the money tied up into two amps when you can wire 1amp low and get same results

Edit just seen u have two lvl6 18s... A DC 7.5k on each woofer at 1ohm would hammer them things lol

But would the Level 6s get just as loud on a single 7.5K at half ohm?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.