December 2015 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by CT Sounds. Enter to win an Amps and subs

December 2015 SOTM Vote  

68 members have voted

1. 1. December 2015 SOTM Vote

Also, this was a very big prize for only 15 entries.

We are going to make some changes for 2016 for sure. I don't really want to cancel it but if you guys aren't showing interest then it seems like a waste. I may just enforce a minimum entry requirement. 25 contestants or it automatically cancels out. Whether we even still do this or not is going to be debatable, but for those who have participated over the years, thanks a lot!

it has more to do with the people not putting an effort to win.. they nominate themselves then go away hoping to come back with a win.. the more the contestants post on these threads the more views and votes it gets but this threads never gets bumped with pictures of the builds.

Also, this was a very big prize for only 15 entries.

We are going to make some changes for 2016 for sure. I don't really want to cancel it but if you guys aren't showing interest then it seems like a waste. I may just enforce a minimum entry requirement. 25 contestants or it automatically cancels out. Whether we even still do this or not is going to be debatable, but for those who have participated over the years, thanks a lot!

it has more to do with the people not putting an effort to win.. they nominate themselves then go away hoping to come back with a win.. the more the contestants post on these threads the more views and votes it gets but this threads never gets bumped with pictures of the builds.

Considering 2100+ views there should've been more votes.. How do you turn views into votes is the question we should be asking.

because its the same 50 people keep coming in and bumps the views.. if this thread gets bumped more often other people who havent seen it will see it.. its just logic.. 2000 does not = 2000 votes due to being same traffic coming in

contestants are not giving voters a reason to vote.. the more traffic the more votes

OK so it is looking like Contestant #8 Steve Barber has taken the win! He picks up (1) CT Sounds AT-1400.1 and

(2) Strato Subwoofers!

2nd Place Contestant #2 Juan777 He picks up (1) CT Sounds AT 900.1 and (2) Tropo Subwoofers

and 3rd Place contestant #3 All4spl...he picks up (1) CT AT-500.1 and (2) Bio Subwoofers

Congrats to you guys!!!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

because its the same 50 people keep coming in and bumps the views.. if this thread gets bumped more often other people who havent seen it will see it.. its just logic.. 2000 does not = 2000 votes due to being same traffic coming in

contestants are not giving voters a reason to vote.. the more traffic the more votes

I don't know how many people use thier phone to get on smd. But for those that do SOTM is always at the top when you get on.

OK so it is looking like Contestant #8 Steve Barber has taken the win! He picks up (1) CT Sounds AT-1400.1 and

(2) Strato Subwoofers!

2nd Place Contestant #2 Juan777 He picks up (1) CT Sounds AT 900.1 and (2) Tropo Subwoofers

and 3rd Place contestant #3 All4spl...he picks up (1) CT AT-500.1 and (2) Bio Subwoofers

Congrats to you guys!!!!

Thank you Steve, everyone involved, ct sounds and all the members that voted this month. Time to make by wife's little suv beat!

dude.. most people view the recent post more.. if its not bumped often people who are not participating wont go looking for the thread even if its the first section.. if its coming up every minute people will say something is going on in that threat and will check it out.. if there are more pictures posted someone might like what he sees and cast a vote

Yup I never go to the thread page I'm always at the home page/ recent topics page

That's how I find what s going on and what's new if the title doesn't catch my eye but it keeps on being on top I click on it just to see

I haven't enter in sotm in a long time but every time I vote I bump it maybe someone else will see it

Archived