Anyone fly drones?

When you go to the website where you register them their a list of brands and models you have to register

And I think it's only $5 dollars to do it

I've been looking at getting a dji or a lily drone but I also want to get a gimbal

The dji phantom pro has a 3 axis gimbal.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you go to the website where you register them their a list of brands and models you have to register

And I think it's only $5 dollars to do it

I've been looking at getting a dji or a lily drone but I also want to get a gimbal

The dji phantom pro has a 3 axis gimbal.

I know but both have different uses. I can't use a drone in smaller places. Dji makes the ronin which is their gimbal for cameras. I would get more use out of a ronin but a drone is more cooler. I just cant trust it much being inside with over 200 people although the shots would be cooler, safety first though

I do video for a band every weekend and they buy most of the equipment I'm gonna try and convince him I need both

Also I want/started making music videos and for me a ronin is more practical

Don't fly them but if I catch one over my property it will be shot down.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

10/10 would not put my finger in the blade to see if it hurts

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p5uDf9i_Yc

10/10 would not put my finger in the blade to see if it hurts

Jesus. Good luck shooting that down lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Don't fly them but if I catch one over my property it will be shot down.

check your laws on that there.. you might go to jail for a long time and lose youre right to ever owning a gun

you might be able to open a police report and get the person flying the thing but unless your life is in danger firing a gun in the air is illegal....

Archived