Most ridiculous video game easter egg i've seen

Someone on the inside must have tipped off these guys on how to do it or at least a tiny bit of what was involved. I mean, hell, finding all the switches (especially the last one) would have taken a fucking lifetime. Then having to decipher the morse code, record the audio from another map, put it into a 3rd party program and slow it down enough to recognize wtf it's saying, then figure out how to multiply the letters together and find that dimly lit keypad would have taken his son's whole lifetime.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Someone on the inside must have tipped off these guys on how to do it or at least a tiny bit of what was involved. I mean, hell, finding all the switches (especially the last one) would have taken a fucking lifetime. Then having to decipher the morse code, record the audio from another map, put it into a 3rd party program and slow it down enough to recognize wtf it's saying, then figure out how to multiply the letters together and find that dimly lit keypad would have taken his son's whole lifetime.

There's usually a group of people that hunt for things like this all the time. If dozens of players are looking to find out the easter egg it's not that hard when they work together.