Lol that is funny as hell to me coming fron a user called tortoise shore lol

But I appreciate the input lol

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I played the first gears on Xbox 360 and that game was the shit. I have a ps4 now and I don't think there is a game like gears

This. I still play it. It's the one game I never get tired of playing. I don't have an Xbox one, but if I did, that'd probably be the only game I play on it really too. $400 on a console to play one game ;)

Turtle beaches are a must for me. The xo four is only $99 of I remember right. And also I would recommend getting rechargeable battery packs.

I'm pretty sure the turtle beaches get power from the controller, so I seem to go through a battery pack every other day. I would be spending a fortune on batteries otherwise.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I've played Destiny (but got burnt on the grind), Cod is hot right now, the new NFS is pretty sick. Like you said you can't really go wrong with Forza. FYI, I hate wires when it comes to headsets, so I picked up a pair of TB 800x, pretty pricey but nice as hell. The 500x are nice as well and more affordable, both are completely wireless, no need for a wire to the controller.

And like Ahmed Johnson said, Xbox live gold membership give's you access to tones of games for free, 360 and one. Can't beat that...

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Well, fuck att, that is all.

Internet was supposed to be installed Wednesday, dude was here for like 5 minutes, check the box outside, came back in said he can't do it and left. Had a lineman come out Thursday to fix the problem out at the pole. Att didn't recognize that it was fixed until today and the fuckers won't be back till tuesday...bastards

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Turtle beaches are a must for me. The xo four is only $99 of I remember right. And also I would recommend getting rechargeable battery packs.

I'm pretty sure the turtle beaches get power from the controller, so I seem to go through a battery pack every other day. I would be spending a fortune on batteries otherwise.

Yea, I personally buy the old X12's and just use the 20 dollar adapter (since the X12's are USB powered). The headsets that pull power from the controller drain your batteries fast. Been using the same set for years without a single issue, gonna buy a couple sets in case something happens in the future.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got my Internet installed last week, missed out on the gears bonus downloads because att took too long. Picked up gta v, CoD bo3, and forza 6. Haven't gotten into forza much yet, gta is more for the wife. And I have discovered I am well out of practice on Cod lol. I'm terrible