Second Skin Audio

2004 GTO Build ideas

Slowed

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The PVC is going to be your port. There are a few decent enclosure designers on here, I'm sure one of them will help you if you make a thread in the enclosure section with your max available dimensions (don't forget to account for space for your amp(s) and battery(s) that I'm sure will be back there as well. Also make sure you account for the size of the trunk opening unless you plan to build it inside of the trunk

Ideally, the pvc port would be attached to the box and to the deck opening.

Missed it if this was suggested, why not just remove the the factory speakers in the deck, build a port rear/sub rear box, and be done. That car isn't going to be LOUD without a wall, take what you can get.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Let me help you LOL

image_zpsy33ysl95.jpeg

image_zps1cvzjftv.jpeg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Are you opposed to running a fuel cell instead of the stock tank? I've heard of problems with some aftermarket calls being leaky but surely they can't all be.

I hear it's pretty expensive and I may sell the car one day so I Would rather not. Very tempting though

GTOGuy is a personal friend of mine. I hate working on his car audio wise. It's a nightmare to get stuff in and no results come from it

He is currently experimenting with a rear deck ib setup. Not loud but will sound good

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build