Second Skin Audio

Planet Audio Big Bang 15 box size?

Just a rough guess that your port area is a bit off, but without knowing how much power you will be running we cant tell anything about it.

Best thing to do is get your ts parameters, know how much power is going to it, delete torres from your computer, get a good program that will plot out your response and port velocity, and start over.

Not trying to attack you or get you down, just stating my honest opinion as directly as possible.

I get that completely I'm trying to learn as much as I can hence why i'm trying to figure out the box design and asked for feedback, so as far as your suggestions powering for right now will be a Volfenhag ZX-8400. claims to be 2000 watts not sure how accurate that is guessing not very, T/S parameters says its 97 db, as for an actual program I have no idea where to start, I have WinISD on my computer but I have no idea how to run it hence why I just use the Torres calculator, and I really don't have the money to go buy a program

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

• 3 months later...

Hey man I'm on the same boat here. I'm a newbie.

Hopefully I can get some help. I see the forums onto this website are really helpful. Very knowledgeable people in car audio. I really can't find anything online on this sub. All that comes up for me is the BB10DVC and BB12DVC but no BB15DVC. Well that's what the magnet cover says. So anyways I emailed Planet Audio and the rep asked me for pics so now I'm just waiting................

Archived