Second Skin Audio

Planet Audio Big Bang 15 box size?

Planet audio site says 1.5 net ported for the bb15d, I really don't think so, better contact them.

i saw that too seemed really small to me aswell i'll email them and try to find out some more info

edit: figured i'd just post in here rather than make a seperate thread. what is a good port area and ratio for building an enclosure with aero ports? found info on slotted but can't find much on aeros.

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Without t/s parameters you can't really tell anything about a sub, likely a lower end 15" sub will work on a single 6" round port (ratio doesn't apply to round ports but you can assume it's 1:1) but I wouldn't bet in generic assumptions as you may risk needing to repeat the box later on.

Without t/s parameters you can't really tell anything about a sub, likely a lower end 15" sub will work on a single 6" round port (ratio doesn't apply to round ports but you can assume it's 1:1) but I wouldn't bet in generic assumptions as you may risk needing to repeat the box later on.

looks like sensitivity is 97 db, according to the website

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a rough guess that your port area is a bit off, but without knowing how much power you will be running we cant tell anything about it.

Best thing to do is get your ts parameters, know how much power is going to it, delete torres from your computer, get a good program that will plot out your response and port velocity, and start over.

Not trying to attack you or get you down, just stating my honest opinion as directly as possible.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived