Presidential powers discussion

W was a man with a vision to devide our country. It was obvious. When he was fibbing to us about WMD's etc he and the entire right said that if you didn't support the war you were with the terrorists. And my favorite "going after the president over the war is likened to treason" etc. It was fighting words around here to say Bush was fucking us.

He, above any person alive is responsible for the explosion in islamic terrorist groups. The whole arab world knew Iraq had nothing to do with 911. They were all saying it till they were blue in the face. Then he started the never ending reason flip. 911, what? He had nothing to do with it? Freedom! They need to be able to stand without Sadam. What? Fucked the whole world up? Democracy. What? Islam won't allow it? Zarquarqiii(fuck how you spell his name). What? From Jordan? Nothing to do with reason to go to war?

on and on and on

I can agree with that. As bad as saddam and what's his face from Libya was. They were keeping shit under control and keeping he psychos in line. Once you popped their tops they all started looking to take control. If we do the same thin in Syria that whole region is going to go up in flames. Sometimes fear is a good thing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What about Ferguson? Where the kid was proven to have powder burns on his skin and his Dna was found in the car? Where he said if I had a son he'd look like mike brown and then the evidence came out. Where he said that they'd get justice for mike brown.

If you actually look there is plenty of talk about that very thing. I'm actually surprised they haven't gone in and rooted them out. But you and I both know why they aren't. It's because they are armed and they don't want blood shed. That's regardless of color.

Not sure how we could see the same case and have such different ideas of what the facts are. They are facts. The cop had no reason to stop that kid in the first place. The robery and weed etc wasn't even know untill he was dead. A cop swung his dick around and someone had enough.

How is that different than any other case where the right is all over the citizens rights were violated the second the cop decided to bother a man who was just walking across the street?

I could argue he was jaywalking which is citation worthy. Without being there I do remember he was supposedly walking in The street. And not across it. But since I wasn't there I don't know. Exactly what happened. I do know it was said he mouthed off to the cop and escalated the confrontation. And then from the evidence attacked the cop in the cruiser and got shot because of it. There is always going to be ways to look at both sides. When due process was granted the evidence found that mike brown wasn't innocent. That to me is justice served. Even if I don't agree with it in any case. That's our system.

Do I think there is a way to police that you don't see often? Absolutely. are there power hungry cops? God yes. But since we aren't talking about that really and more so the president. I don't really feel it's a smart thing to say those things til the facts come out.

But you are right we do look at it differently.

Tamir rice is another example. I thought there was no way that cop would go free. Pretty amazing reflexes and quick first shot from the holster.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I can agree with that. As bad as saddam and what's his face from Libya was. They were keeping shit under control and keeping he psychos in line. Once you popped their tops they all started looking to take control. If we do the same thin in Syria that whole region is going to go up in flames. Sometimes fear is a good thing

I am sooo happy Putin is dumb enough to stand up and take a solid side. He is about to war his way to bankruptcy like his USSR homies. That is NOT a place we need to be anymore. If we just leave it how it is the focus will shift to Russia and we will be able to get to the business of keeping our country on track.

Ike said is best whe he was asked what he thought the biggest threat to our country was. The Military industrial complex. And nothing has been more prophetic.

Yep I've been saying that too. We have enough shit to worry about here. How about all our vets who are homeless and suffering from PTSD or mission 21 and veteran suicide? How about our mental health issues and things like that. We stop fucking around over there and we don't really have to worry about terrorism nearly as much. Not to mention we are basically fighting a proxy war with Russia right now. Syria has the makings of Afghanistan all over again and while I like the fact that Putin gives no fucks and says what he thinks. He's just stubborn enough to get sucked in and not let himself pull them back out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

That's what I like A debate. Not a bunch of "fuck you" and "Your mom is a shitty house keeper".

I am still shocked Emanuel still has a job. That turd HAD to know a cop shot an unarmed man 16 times and that there was video showing the cop rolling up and just blasting.

That man has failed to execute the duties of his elected office.

There is no good guy in Syria. The dumbest thing a head of state can do right now is pick a side. Fucking let them eat each other for all I care. Once the dust settles I'm sure some asshole will have a regime change idea then we can get our Jihad on in Syria.

Putin somehow thinks he is immune to terrorism. There is enough hate out there just waiting for a new "Satan" that Putin is going to be lucky if he just has to worry about Chechnians...

I'm pretty sure someone turned over a memo saying Emmanuel did know and only decided to pursue it when it was about to come out. I'd junk he'd be in more shit for the amount of murders his gun free sanctuary has but evidently it's more troublesome that one man is killed by a cop than a bunch of men women and children killed by scum. While I get it I don't agree with it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Exactly. Let them kill each other the more time they spend smoking each other the less they have to fuck with anyone else.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived