Presidential powers discussion

They just want to be left to fight their centuries old Jihad. I say fuck them Cuthem off completely from the outside world and tell the that the Saudi government is to blame. Those fuckers ARE ISIS. There rules are exactly the same.

See if we can get the reasonable people to grow some balls and stop these psychopaths in there own countries. The focus would shift from the west and they would be able to play in their very own private sandbox..

he said (Obama) I take the constitution very seriously, the biggest problem that we are facing right now has to do with Bush trying to bring more power to the executive branch. And not go through congress at all, And that's what I intend to revers when im president of the united states of america

thats why it dont matter who we get as president they will all do the same.. they all want us disarmed and the ones that care wont ever be in for us to elect as president because in reality we dont select our president, we elect our president. they toss in whoever they want and we elect from their selection

Archived