New Rockford Fosgate "Freeload" PM 100x1 100 Watt Amp - EXTREMELY small NO DC POWER INPUTS - CES 2016

• 3 weeks later...

Thats not what I was saying, and there is obviously a power curve to them.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

If you go to RF's website and click on the amplifier, it will show you the a pictorial representation of the amplifiers output, when compared to the input volume level of the head unit.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Might use this as a solution in the ILX. The H/U is integrated into the hands free, climate control, and blind spot indicators, so there's no real replacing it.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Might use this as a solution in the ILX. The H/U is integrated into the hands free, climate control, and blind spot indicators, so there's no real replacing it.

I HATE when automakers do this...Just leave the stereo separate so I can fix your horrible choices in audio equipment . :lol:

Love to see it on the dyno.

They don't really lend themselves to that, maybe for dynamic power mode.

You can't make power, only transform it, max RMS power will still be the same.

This tech needs normal music (high crest factor) to shine.

Yeah, thats why I suggested slaving to older 25x4 ish amps. Even off a HU if the RF amp has an internal crossover that sucks up the power that would have been wasted below ~120hz it might be making dynamic power more often.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.