XS Power

Are my XS Power D3400 batteries done for?

Correct. One set of charger leads to one battery, and both will be charged equally. I still wouldn't give up on the two you have as of yet though. A decent charger with a recovery or reconditioning mode such as the suggested chargers may bring the ones you have back to life.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I think batter 1 is gone. Battery 2, might have a chance with a reconditioning charger.
And spending the money on a good charger is always a good idea. I have a schmaker with a reconditioning mode and a start mode for my daily agm batteries. My batter bank get charged with a XS PSC 15 ( 6 batteries ).
I don't have any cheap non AGM batteries in any of my rides

Edited by Smoove

Do you think this charger would work instead of the 7002? Description says it has an 8 step process that includes desulfation and reconditioning just like the 7002. This one is much cheaper though at only $68 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/CTEK-56-864-Automatic-Battery-Charger/dp/B006G14FK8

There's also this Barrett-Jackson version of model #40-026 which also has the 8 step process for $55 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/CTEK-MUS-Barrett-Jackson-Battery-Charger/dp/B00L83FI6E/ref=sr_1_53?ie=UTF8&qid=1452489379&sr=8-53&keywords=ctek+battery+charger

ctek 7002. that is all you need for those size batteries. although i am sure the xs power charger may be nice, ctek oems for many companies such as northstar, BMW, mercedes etc. Thier chargers (7002 and up) have a 7 step charging process including a reconditioning mode. it can be had for under 100 dollars. try that. it may be able to desulphate the plates enough for battery use. but letting batteries sit in a discharged state and abused is never a good thing.

Edited by 4130fab

Do you think this charger would work instead of the 7002? Description says it has an 8 step process that includes desulfation and reconditioning just like the 7002. This one is much cheaper though.

http://www.amazon.com/CTEK-56-864-Automatic-Battery-Charger/dp/B006G14FK8

ctek 7002. that is all you need for those size batteries. although i am sure the xs power charger may be nice, ctek oems for many companies such as northstar, BMW, mercedes etc. Thier chargers (7002 and up) have a 7 step charging process including a reconditioning mode. it can be had for under 100 dollars. try that. it may be able to desulphate the plates enough for battery use. but letting batteries sit in a discharged state and abused is never a good thing.