Sundown Audio

The Team v2 (which is neo). but no confirmation on release date.

The SD-3 8inch should be sometime in 2016.

There is also a new E series v3 shall be releasing early in Februaryish 2016 with a new basket, larger leads, and a bumped back plate to prevent bottoming out the coil.

The ZV5 should be coming out around June 2016 (but possibly sooner).

I cant wait for more info on that team v.2, is that 100% conformed that it will be neo? Iv been waiting for sundown to do a huge woofer with neo :D , looks like the emf ermagerd v.2 will have a big brother lol. And any info on the revised v.5 Z series would be awesome, probably increased the rms to at least 2k.( we all know it can do more). The smaller woofers are cool too, the SD3 could be a cool mid bass woofer for center console or something, good stuff thanks for the info!

I cant wait for more info on that team v.2, is that 100% conformed that it will be neo? Iv been waiting for sundown to do a huge woofer with neo :D , looks like the emf ermagerd v.2 will have a big brother lol. And any info on the revised v.5 Z series would be awesome, probably increased the rms to at least 2k.( we all know it can do more). The smaller woofers are cool too, the SD3 could be a cool mid bass woofer for center console or something, good stuff thanks for the info!

Lol the zv4 v2 is already rated at 2k... So the zv5 will prly be rated for alittle more I would think. Could be wrong

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

The Team v2 (which is neo). but no confirmation on release date.

The SD-3 8inch should be sometime in 2016.

There is also a new E series v3 shall be releasing early in Februaryish 2016 with a new basket, larger leads, and a bumped back plate to prevent bottoming out the coil.

The ZV5 should be coming out around June 2016 (but possibly sooner).

Yep this is all correct information.

-----

Not sure how many folks noticed we did release our "NEO-SPL" driver in the 4Q of 2015 :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.897828580272614.1073741877.114478905274256&type=3

The NEO-SPL is currently on v.1 & will be for the first ~100 or so units while I work on the v.2 version.

-----

For the time being I am not changing the Z v.5 power rating from 2000-watts... although; it runs the same coil as the NS v.3 now.

-----

The NS v.4 is in the works. I have the final production run of NS v.3 motors coming in shortly... this will make the last of them! In total the NS v.3 will have 3x the number of units on the market as any prior NS woofer so it was a great success... I am going for the redesign as the Z v.5 will push in closer to NS v.3 territory.

-----

The TEAM Neo is being made first & foremost to reduce weight. Since the goal is simply to have the *same* flux (and hence BL) as the current TEAM model we don't need to use crazy amounts of Neo... therefore the goal is to keep pricing very similar to the current TEAM woofer but at ~1/2 the weight.

I have also worked in a few cooling upgrades & distortion reduction upgrades.

-----

The E v.3 series 10/12/15 models also step up to a 2.5" coil compared to a 2" coil from prior generations -- they are BEASTS for the cost.

-----

Another item... the LCS-12 will be surfacing in 2016... this will be our $79 retail woofer.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.897822013606604.1073741876.114478905274256&type=3

-----

There will be more... I suggest tuning in to our Facebook page =)

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg