Sonic Electronix

Does anyone know or have any experience with the "fu" audio lineup? I've heard very little about "fu" audio. Could it be a new company with no notariety,and will take off and become more popular,well known,and MORE EXPENSIVE, as time moves on. I just got 2 18" subs for a steeeaaaaal,yesterday only because the person I bought them from didn't know much about them. Did I luck up on behalf of the person not knowing what they had,or are these subs just junk that I overpaid on?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time will tell. I wouldn't run them but that's my personal preference. They've gone to extreme lengths to hide the identity of the company's owners.

I wouldnt really fault them for that, alot of companies do that. Up until recently, Faraday Future (worth millions overnight) didn't discuss their hierarchy. If the owner has an interest in multiple different markets, they may not want them to cross paths.

With FU's case, its strange because they sorta just came outta nowhere. Their business name was clearly to gain notoriety, even if they do say it means "For you." Their site is poorly done, and up until now, they havent had anything innovative and their pricing is a little high. Maybe time will tell because everyone starts somewhere.

:)

I appreciate you guys on your opinions. It's helping me make my decision weather or not to run these or just put the 4 15's back in....thanx you guys!..

If you already have them in hand why wouldn't you try them? Because of the name or what some guys on the internet said?

Wire them up and see what you think, then report back so there is more non-biased info out there about them. You might love them. You might not. But you spent the money so if it were me I'd at least get them playing and see for myself.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived