Charles from florida - What a dumbshit

Guest MegaloManiac

dB drag stated a while back that every 3dB's is twice as loud over 150dB's

sorry your wrong.

for every 3db gain your 2x louder. has nothing todo with 150 or over.

hmm..

i thought the scale changes as it progresses thats why i said after 150 ...oh well  i learned something at least from you

It does change after you pass the 150dB mark. It becomes much more diffcult to gain dB's after 150. I don't know the exact spec's, but that's the rule of thumb we've always went by here. 3dB's is still a great gain no matter!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

jeez that guy no nofin fo $hit!

Now thats not very nice! I know what a ground loop IS. I wanted him to elabrate alittle more I have done everything to clean up my signal. ElJaco!!!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Fosgate already has one pre made, so that'd be the way to go. It's a 1.3 dB gain I believe, also ground the RCA's, clears the noise completely (to the human ear anyway).

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609