the "Kicker" Pod is sprayed and ready to lay down the vinyl

DSC00313_zpst7abd0r0.jpg

DSC00312_zpsqm7tuyzl.jpg

wrapped and trimmed. Ready to get Lit and Loaded

DSC00314_zpsv2mmjz7c.jpg

Meanwhile pulled the subs and wrapped the side xover covers. Forgot to mount the subwoofer enclosure

DSC00315_zpsn1iqvewg.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work looks sick!!! I have a question if you don't mind answering... Up to what grit do you sand for vinyl wrap?

Thank you very much. 80 grit hand sanded is perfectly fine. The glue has a texture when you spray it.

Work looks sick!!! I have a question if you don't mind answering... Up to what grit do you sand for vinyl wrap?

Thank you very much. 80 grit hand sanded is perfectly fine. The glue has a texture when you spray it.

No problem man.. your work is on point! I've went thru damn near your whole catalog on the site lol ... And also at 80grit, is that wet sanded or dry?

BTW that color scheme is SICK!!!!!! :shok:

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

No problem man.. your work is on point! I've went thru damn near your whole catalog on the site lol ... And also at 80grit, is that wet sanded or dry?

Dry for sure.Thank you

Dry for sure.Thank you

Welcome sir! And thank you for the advice!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived