XS Power

XS Power size for watts question

If that is what the total of each individual piece of electronic equipment you added equals up to, then yes. So if you have three runs of 1/0 cable going to separate amplifiers, two of which recommend 100A fuses, and one that needs a 200A fuse, then yes, that would be how much alternator power you would need theoretically. If you have a daily sound system that plays music and not burp tones, then you won't even need that much, 75% of that will be more than enough to sustain what you have.

List all of your amps and batteries you already have, and I'll give you a recommendation for your electrical based on that.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well- I can't list anything yet because I haven't planned out my build yet I'm in the process of doing that still.

What I did have before was a 1000 watt jl amp and an 800.4 hifonics amp.

Not sure if this is the preferred method but the way I had the wiring done was to have 0g from starting batt run to the trunk batt which then from trunk batt to distribution block. From distribution block it was split into 2 4g one to each amp.

More than likely, I'm just goin to buy the biggest alt I can find that fits my car. I am going to try ohio generator today. I heard they might have one for my car.