OP, the reason your electrical took such a big hit is due to any number of reasons:

1) audiopipe is absolutely poop. Inefficient as ever (takes a LOT of amperage in combination with normal voltage levels in order to make "good" power)

2) you have incorrectly set your gain and your amp is trying to draw extra amperage that you didn't have on stock alt

3) bass boost will be similar to number 2 if you're using that

4) and lastly, lights will dim at the slightest change in voltage. Some vehicles it is more noticeable than others. And if on your stock alt, you maxed it's output out, and went straight to battery resting voltage, that means your battery is supplying the current for everything now, so it takes a hit too. Dropping to 12v is going to make everything in your vehicle dim out.

Almost does rated? So the company almost didn't straight up lie to you? At any rate, it doesn't matter if you run a wire to each battery from your alt or if you connect the batteries and then have the alt only hooked to one battery, it's the same.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

When it comes to audiopipe brand there is ALOT of debate on this forum, audiopipe does offer amps with korean boards if u wanna check them out :) if ur happy with your amp thats all that matters, if u want something with better quailty and does rated power or slightly higher there is alot of helpful people here that run the gear and have knowledge. Execution audio has a 1500 watt amp and its like $240 on ebay, that would be a good choice in low price range to upgrade to in the future.

opinions on 2 awg welding cable.

Thats what im using for my sub amp. Royal excelence 2 ga OFC i bought it through work. I forgot what the amp rating is but i think its like 400 amps under 20 feet. Very ery good stuff and alot cheaper than car audio power wire. Welding cable has industrial standards and has high amp and voltage passed through all day everyday, the jackets are tough. I feel VERY confident running welding cable alot of people use it.

Archived