bad seller on ebay

I bought a used dc audio 15inch d2 subwoofer from someone on ebay he is trying to say the subwoofer is good but i video taped ups arriving and opening of the box and testing with meter complete.i didn't tell him i video taped everything.plus he said don't switch subwoofers.(i will video tape putting subwoofer back in box and marking it)this person has other items on ebay right now.i sent a return request and contacted ebaythey said don't worry.i read that the seller even has to pay for shipping the subwoofer back to himself.should i post his name and the video or should i wait for my refund first? I hope that he reads this.I had to go through a lot of stuff just to get the money to buy the subwoofer.

If he makes it right there is really no reason to post a name.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

But what about the other stuff he is selling? I'll wait to see if he does the right thing.

You never bought a bad product from a store before?

If the store makes it right you don't run around town giving them a bad name.

Same thing here, shit happens but it's what happens after the fact that makes the person a good or bad seller.

If he takes care of you there is no reason to run his name through the mud.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if he makes it right there is not one reason to not rate the transaction 5 stars so no need to just think everything on the sellers store is a scam.... ebay forces the sellers to make it right and you get a refund once the tracking info says the box is back on his property.... used it a few times very smooth transaction... still gave good feedback with note that item was defective and resolved