bad seller on ebay

i bought my sundowns sa-12's bnib and i checked every single coil when they showed up with my DMM. its business, not pleasure. the pleasure is after everything checks out.

I sold a GOOD 15inch dc audio xlm2d2 with a inverted dust cap to someone on craigslist for 325.00 so i could buy a this 15inch dc audio xlm2d2 on ebay so i could have two 15 inch dc audio xlm2d2s that matched.you can see the subwoofers in the smd garage (rons02explorer)I also have a smd dd-1.he didn't even send me the one in the picture.he sent me one with a scratched f-up motor.yes it was a open up video and to check it.i was so excited to get this subwoofer.i felt like a kid in a candy store until i checked it.i bought the inverted dustcap xl from ebay and it was good and all my amplifiers are from ebay.no problems til now.i'm still waiting for a reply from him.can i post the video without getting in trouble?i don't know the rules.if i say nothing about eBay or seller?

Sure you can, it's not like we'd have any clue who the seller was.

If he doesn't make it right that's when you smear his name through the mud.

Ebay and PayPal will get you your money regardless.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Have faith in PayPal, they've never not come through for me when I've ever had an issue.

Their fees suck, but as a buyer they really do have you covered. :)

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback