Incriminator Audio

Introduction to Incriminator Audio

Thank you for sharing your story.its a good read..your product looks great...

- Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

Good story nick. Funny how it all starts so small and next thing you know you're your own boss

- Yes, it is. It's like things are meant to be!

:WELCOME:

I look forward to many great things from your company Nick!

:hi:

- Thanks! We will keep on trying....

Nick, that's a pretty cool story. It's always good to hear how folks started their companies. If anything, I'd say your determination has grown over the years!

- Thanks Tony! If anything you have more understanding for my patiences and determination than anyone!

Edited by Incriminator

468x60.jpg

Lastly, feel free to ask or post anything.

Through my personal car audio researching before a purchase

I have noticed that IA is a bit more expensive than the majority of highend car audio

Can you educate me as to why your products are more expensive than your competitors?

By competitors I mean those other brands that are common in the SPL lanes.

I understand overhead costs and a million other variables that could cause you to price your catalog as such

but I am hoping there is a technical answer.

I have seen green on your amp boards where others use standard copper color, can you explain this green material and why you prefer it?

for example the IA 20.1

IA-201-002-1.jpg

Thanks and sorry if these questions are not what you expected but you said ask anything and I wonder these lol.

Yeah whats up with the green on the mosfets? Really bad ass amps by the way, like the 80.1 is really awesome, nice to see you guys here now :^)

Welcome !

I like your products, I run a 20.1 and a 3.4 ! :ph34r::good::good:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Great Read Sir. I Dig your subwoofers and amps . Top notch stuff for sure.

- Thank you!

Awesome to see you on the forum fella! What's new in the line up for 2016?

- Well, we are working to release a new line of entry amps (will post about those later). Working on the new subs with the Shredder baskets upgrades. I have some new earbuds coming (HD-1's) - high end earbuds at a great price (less than $25). And a few others things that I can't talk about yet.

I have noticed that IA is a bit more expensive than the majority of highend car audio

Can you educate me as to why your products are more expensive than your competitors?

I understand overhead costs and a million other variables that could cause you to price your catalog as such

I have seen green on your amp boards where others use standard copper color, can you explain this green material and why you prefer it?

for example the IA 20.1

IA-201-002-1.jpg

Thanks and sorry if these questions are not what you expected but you said ask anything and I wonder these lol.

Yeah whats up with the green on the mosfets? Really bad ass amps by the way, like the 80.1 is really awesome, nice to see you guys here now :^)

- You mean the two green filters?

Welcome !

I like your products, I run a 20.1 and a 3.4 ! :ph34r::good::good:

- That's awesome. What do you think?

468x60.jpg

Great Read Sir. I Dig your subwoofers and amps . Top notch stuff for sure.

- Thank you!

Awesome to see you on the forum fella! What's new in the line up for 2016?

- Well, we are working to release a new line of entry amps (will post about those later). Working on the new subs with the Shredder baskets upgrades. I have some new earbuds coming (HD-1's) - high end earbuds at a great price (less than $25). And a few others things that I can't talk about yet.

for example the IA 20.1

IA-201-002-1.jpg

- You mean the two green filters?

yes

- It's just the type of coating that we use on the filters! :)

468x60.jpg

Welcome to the forum! It is cool to hear how the company started. I am looking forward to the new products from Incriminator!