The best and craziest pc gaming table

I seen a picture of this on facebook and looked into it. I love the whole idea of it, and I even did the math. For everything that this thing comes with, as in, pc case, cooling system, and multiple adjustable arms. That is worth a whole bunch, and it all comes in 1 package here. Only thing I did not like, they have installment plans for pre-orders of 4 payments. They want the 2nd payment on march 1st, and every 2 months following for 2 more payments. However, they want the first payment, as up until a few days ago could you even start that first payment. I could easily do a few hundered every 2 months, but damn near 1000 in a single month to start is to much for me to get a seat in the pre order lists. Check these bad boys out guys, they are insane.

http://www.ictable.com/

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

That just means they want you to fund their start up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know it's a kickstarter, but when there is 2 months of time in between $300-500 payments, compared to $800-$1000 with only a 3 week difference for the first to second, kind of sucks. If they had planned their start up better, and started allowing first payments, lets says, a little more than a month between when the 2nd payment was required. I would be in it, as well I know several of my friends would have as well. Who knows how many else would have been. But who knows lol. From what I have read they will still be around after the startup, and be on sale for retail prices. Don't know if they will still keep doing payment plans or not.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Unless you've got good credit and can afford it. I'll make payments on things because it's the only shot I've got of improving my credit score any

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you can't afford to buy it out right, don't buy it. Payments keep folks in the poor house.

I can afford it, I just don't have the money sitting right now to buy one up front. I just dont get why someone would make it possible to go by payments in such a weird way. First payment, 3 week wait, then another. Then every 2 months another payment. Just make it easier on yourself, and everyone who would want one, do it every 2 months from the very beginning.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm