I finally , got around to instAlling my cendo BC2000D. I wanted to wait a few months before I Posted a review. in one word damn. I so far have nothing but great things to say about this product. I'm so happy I did my research and didn't buy from one of the so-called big name companies.And spent a few more hundred and didn't get another POS aMp. cuz for the money (450 new) if there is a better aMp out there, at The same price point, kudos to them.

it's easy on the electrical system rarely do I drop below 14 volts On my stock electrical system. according to my stock voLt gauge, not too sure how accurate it is.

Pos: price, power, easy on the Electrical system.

Coz: None that I have found so far...

Ps. if you're not a fan Of Crescendo,don't bother leaving a comment here. save us both some time and aggravation in life.

Pioneer avn p4004 dvd for now

Jl e4300 replaced

Polk audio 4000.4 high & mids for now

Titanium 2000.1 subs amp for now

Crescendo BC2000D on the way 9/11 home at last

Infinity kappa 52.71

Infinity 3032cf

2 Memphis c3 15 d4

cons.. doesnt do rated certified, shit for CS wait till it blows and you will see what i mean, for the price you could have gotten better used like the saz2500 and maybe even a saz3000, those put out more power..

i have yet to see a crescendo amp do rated at certified mode.. i would still run crescendo over audio pipe or hifonics and more worst amps

Apreciate the reply, as far as whether or not it does rated 2103 cert is fine for me seeing how I only need 1600 or so. as far as the CS every time I've asked Them a question I've got a reply within hours. As I stated after researching (NEW) the available products in the price Range.i didn't see tHe need to spend more money on power I didn't need at the moment. and end up with a Amp that still has plenty of headroom to not end up Blown.

Pioneer avn p4004 dvd for now

Jl e4300 replaced

Polk audio 4000.4 high & mids for now

Titanium 2000.1 subs amp for now

Crescendo BC2000D on the way 9/11 home at last

Infinity kappa 52.71

Infinity 3032cf

2 Memphis c3 15 d4

i have had good luck with them on the CS side but also seen many people with bad CS.. one time it took them forever to get my pwx but i wasnt in a hurry for them anyways.. still a good amp

Archived