Ljones93d

Carpeted box vs painted box for better spl?

No difference

Talk to some SPL hardcore guys. There most certainly can be a difference

Edited by CleanSierra
  • Like 1

No difference

which ones achieve better hair tricks?

No difference

which ones achieve better hair tricks?

You only get hairtricks if you run Sundown. Everybody knows that bruh ;)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TrillWill
      I have a 2014 Sierra crew can,  and i have listed my seats 3" higher with steel tubing and grade 8 bolts.i did this to build the best and buffer box for this truck.  I previously had 2 sundown x8 prior to me lifting the seats and i want to make something better that i can really feel. What's the best subs and what size that i can put in my truck to get deeper lows? Should i go with 4 8s, 2 10s, or 2 12s?
    • By Wagonized
      Im really curious if you guys were going to build a van with a big setup (160+) for demos, to be musical around town etc.  The van has to look good and still be very very driveable.

What type of van would you use  and why?

Also would like to know what your favourite vans are that are currently competing or have in the past?  Favourite by looks, favourite by their setup, or favourite because a mixture of both.

The more pics the merrier....

Thanks for your time
    • By fecupe2001
      Many people sent me some comments and messages on my youtube channel saying that the 2 10s we built last year is the biggest hairtrick they have seen on small cone area so they inspired me to really step it up this time and try to do some nice hairtricks (nothing crazy) on even smaller cone area, but also, on less power and keeping the back seat, i bought myself a 2013 Kia Picanto for daily since i already had 3 audio cars lol, but anyways, this is my 4th car and need to mantein it as stock as i can since i take my kid to school everyday on it.
      2 10s hairtricking on a 5k wired at 1 ohm
      Anyways, we´ll see if we can archive our goal, if not, at least i hope it gets loud on small power and cone area for daily

Car: 2013 Kia Picanto
      Electrical: 2 runs of CCA Soundquest wires, big3 and a single Stinger SPV35 battery, stock alternator
      Mids/highs: 2 Massive Ma6 mids and 2 Massive T50 bullet tweeters, OEM front speakers on the dash since the car doesnt even have door speakers
      Amplifier for mids/highs: Tiny little small Stetsom VS400.4
      Amplifier for subs: American Bass VFL120.1 wired at 1 ohm
      Subwoofers: x2 Massive Hippo 84
      Box: 4th order bandpass
    • By bigmacjack
      So im building my first spl vehicle and im trying to decide what box to build. now i have made a couplke of posts on here before asking the same question and the general answer was test test test. so i put dual 10s in a sealed box and tried a bunch of different locations doing sweeps. the following is what i got:
      129 @ 59hz subs pointing back @ the back 
      130.5 @ 56 Same config same volume 
      127.8 @ 56 Subs pointing back @ front of vehicle 
      128 @ 58 Same 
      [email protected] 65 Subs poiting forward @ back of vehicle 
      128 @ 64 same 
      124.4 @ 57 subs forward midway up 
      120.6 @ 63 subs forward @ front of vhecle
      128.9 @ 65 Subs poitning back as far back as it could go 
      130.4 @ 58 subs pointing back midway up vehicle 

so i was hoping to get some suggestions on what type of box i should build. i have 2 12" aa Havocs and its going into a 1992 mazda 323 hatchback. the one box i was thinking about doing was suggested to me through user jeep&bass. it was subs and port all firing forward. so i was thinking of trying that but facing the rear of the vehicle. so if anyone has any other suggestions of something that might work well in here i am all ears! Thanks!!!!!

• By Rocktown SPL
      If you got capacitors for your system, post pics of your setup and specs and total watts.
      I'm looking to do a capacitor setup for a system of 4,000w total peak. 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 651 Guests (See full list)