'08 Honda Fit *Evil is in and a VIDEO*

I'm genuinely curious to see if that GP does rated power and how long it lasts. It's hard to judge how they are just from looking at facebook drama lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

I can have it out in under 20 minutes now I know the best method to get it out, and none of the bolts will be seized. If it goes, it's going to singer. Even if I have to drive to his house to drop it off since he didn't reply to my emails when I needed to buy an alt.

I've driven it 100+ miles already. Ran it to 5.5k multiple times and 5k for long periods since that shitty 1.5L can't take hills worth a damn. Seems to be holding up and holds a constant charge at 14.6v.

edit: what drama with them? I haven't seen any anywhere. Tagg me whenever you see anything.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

edit: what drama with them? I haven't seen any anywhere. Tagg me whenever you see anything.

You cant be serious.

That stain job is killer though.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I can have it out in under 20 minutes now I know the best method to get it out, and none of the bolts will be seized. If it goes, it's going to singer. Even if I have to drive to his house to drop it off since he didn't reply to my emails when I needed to buy an alt.

I've driven it 100+ miles already. Ran it to 5.5k multiple times and 5k for long periods since that shitty 1.5L can't take hills worth a damn. Seems to be holding up and holds a constant charge at 14.6v.

Pretty much anyone asking about alts ends up in a dick measuring contest lol especially when Cande Shop (Carl Anderson) gets involved

Rumor is that GP alts are oem'd by excessive amperage. But it's not worth the time to deal with that lol I have my us alt that works awesome so i try not to get involved

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

You cant be serious.

That stain job is killer though.

I exist on 0 groups other than ohio classifieds and the main audio classifieds page. Plus I don't get on all that often with school and work. I can't find the drama ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: forgot about Fi and SSA lol, but yeah. and thanks btw :)

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Rumor is that GP alts are oem'd by excessive amperage. But it's not worth the time to deal with that lol I have my us alt that works awesome so i try not to get involved

They source the alts locally.

Their main downfall is the dealers. They go out of their way to undercut other customers. If an opposing rep from the same company makes a post, GP guys will message customers who reply to the OP literally saying that they can sell the product cheaper.

The dealers (other than McAnally) dont know shit. They sell a ton of their products by using either false advertising or misconceptions. When you question them, to either clear up info or learn.. you get blocked.

Thats without me even getting in to the whole SounDrive ordeal. SounDrives site is soundriveaudio.com. What GP did was buy domains that were similar to SounDrive's official site (like Soundrives.com), and have that redirect to the GP site to steal sales.

But I digress :shrug: #proven

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

love the look of the stain, what color is that btw?

Early American 230, and me too. It's exactly what I was looking for. Not too dark and not too light

• 4 weeks later...

Sub is in. It's pretty fucking nuts. That is all

20160520_180738_zpsexpwksj5.jpg

20160520_180634_zpsqrshoos0.jpg

20160520_180620_zps37wo29dp.jpg

20160520_180300_zps4mhgqkro.jpg

Fucking sweet man, now I want one.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Archived