Sundown Audio

Need help finding the proper amp

Billy Santana

I have a Orion HCCA 12.4, I am going to be setting it up in the summer but for now im just trying to buy everything I need. The sub is rated for 2,000 watts RMS, I want a quality amp that can push this beast. my budget is 550 or so, would rather not reach my budgets max but if necessary I will. Thank you for your time. Any suggestions are appreciated and btw I will most likely be running the sub in parallel dropping the Ohm to 2 Ohms

I have a Orion HCCA 12.4, I am going to be setting it up in the summer but for now im just trying to buy everything I need. The sub is rated for 2,000 watts RMS, I want a quality amp that can push this beast. my budget is 550 or so, would rather not reach my budgets max but if necessary I will. Thank you for your time. Any suggestions are appreciated and btw I will most likely be running the sub in parallel dropping the Ohm to 2 Ohms

youll have a wayyyyy easier time running that sub at 1 ohm and finding a high quality amp that pushes it there.

I have a ctsounds 2200.1 that would power this nicely well under your budget. It's brand new and comes with all manuals and the bass knob with voltage meter built in. PM me if interested, have tons of feedback on eBay.

he needs 2000rms at 2ohms t

Not 1

Archived