Sundown Audio

Hey guys I'm designing a box for my new whip and am trying to figure out how to design the aeroport, but not sure how i should lay it out. Doing four SA-10s in a box of about 5.2 cubes, minus .4 for displacement, means 4.8 net before port. Although my rear seat does not fold down, but the middle seat folds down with a hole in the divider, so I think it'd be dope to have a big ol' port come out of that hole, but not extrude so far that i cant put the seat up if i need to. I don't have any experience with designing an aeroport box with knowledge of port area, so thats the main snag on getting it designed. Anyone have experience doing this kind of design? Am i just better off doing a slot port facing the rear along with the subs? I have two SAZ2500s powering the set of four. Want to tune to 31hz. If the aero through the seat wall isnt a good idea i might have to switch to four 8s or three 10s.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

• 2 months later...