Some might have seen my topic about the accident I was in. I got my jacket and helmet for free that time around so I didn't worry about spending money on it. The accident destroyed the helmet and jacket, so need new stuff! Went out to a motorcycle show last night and picked out some new gear. Can't wait now to get a bike and sport it all! Check these bad boys out.

Helmet: Shoei RF-1200 Vessel model

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/shoei-rf-1200-vessel-helmet?utm_source=product&kwd=&gclid=CPOlyKiy9coCFdgLgQodnFMB9g

Jacket: Alpinestar full leather jacket

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-celer-leather-jacket-2013

Pants: Same make

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-missile-leather-pants

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Check out sportbiketrackgear.com, I'll bet money they will beat those prices.

They are local to me and run a great store and have awesome customer service, never been anything but helpful and polite to me every time I've been there.

They all race too (and crash) so they know what's good and what's not and if they don't think the gear is good enough to wear while racing they won't sell it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I didn't buy any of this online. I paid $500 out the door for the helmet, and $450 out the door for the jacket. I just don't have pictures so I googled them to show them off lmao

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Well glad to see you bought good gear this time around.

What bike are you hoping to get?

I really need to get a new one, I miss riding.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well I would love a cruiser, but what I would want is to expensive so that's out. I really want to get another sport bike. I don't really like Suzuki of Honda bikes. I would like to get another older 636, but I wouldn't mind a yamaha either. I was looking at a Ducati, but when I saw how much maintenance they need, and how much it costs, I aint rich yet lol

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Yeah Italian bikes definitely can be expensive to maintain.

I'm a kawi fan too, learned on a kawi and the only bike I've ever owned was a kawi.

I'm going to look for a ninja 650r, I loved my 500r but I just like the more modern looks of the 650r.

Just gotta find one on the cheap.

Yeah, and especially if you are going used, finding a low mileage is always hard. Especially for me trying to get a 06 or sooner zx6r, very hard to find them still with low mileage.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Pants and Gloves now too.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-missile-airflow-pants

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-stella-sp-2-gloves

All black gear with a red/black helmet. Looking at a R6 from a friend that is all red/black/white. Can't wait to test his bike out, thing is straight piped apparently too lol. He said it is stupid loud and I would probably want to get a different one down the line.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Those are women's gloves lol.

Touche lmao, I couldn't even find the one's I bought, I just went off the price because it was exactly the same. They aren't even gauntlets haha. But good catch though guy hahahahahaha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm